User avatar

zelithon

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Foonkerpop. Improv Story.

    That what if i told you the devil was a girl bit was great! It sounds more like someone besides Terry Prachett now. Terry Prachett is really just a Douglas ...

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7/10 cause he is old.

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    "You don't have hoofs," I remind Snionk, "You have magical moo boots or shoes or slippers or whatever you call 'em." I wish I could make red pens come out ...

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Top 100 Things I'd Do If I were an Evil Overlord

    That was great! I liked the last one and not waiting to shoot heros until after explianing there plans the most.

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    ( almost as cool as Snionk's avatar the really all powerful magic swine. ) See! I knew it! I like being right. \:D/ )

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    It looks like Snionk just realized she is the most powerful of us all. She is the all powerful magical swine. I am happy she is the nicest pig/person here ...

    Dec 7, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jesus Was Gother Than You.

    I liked it! You could really feel her resentment. The part about the brother was the best in my opinion. But truthfully the main character sounds like a wimp and ...

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex, Politics, and Religion

    You don't need religion to have morals and know it is wrong. Avaitor is right too, but Snionk 's father might not be like that; he may just relize it ...

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex, Politics, and Religion

    Weak unhealthy babys.

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women's Self Defense

    Most guys don't know how to fight anymore than a fist fight, girls would learn self defense mostly in something like karate. It is not to make them to be ...

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex, Politics, and Religion

    In america it is illegil to marry a close famly member.

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women's Self Defense

    It shuold be just like a month long unit treated with as much work as other P.E. activitys if not the girls might think it was unfair.

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women's Self Defense

    Then the same boys who might become rapists will have the same knowlege and therefore the girls have no advantage. Boys still cuold learn it, just not required in school.

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex, Politics, and Religion

    Yeah Qi is right, without taboo I will f**k my younger brother. Are you serious Qi? Taboo includes inbreeding it is taboo to have sex with a sibling or cousin. ...

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women's Self Defense

    Yes, but as long as the boys do not take it too.

    Dec 7, 2005


Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.
— Noam Chomsky