User avatar

zelithon

  • Art & Photography Re: Custom Avatars!

    If you are I might know one.

    Dec 8, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heyyyy

    HHHHHEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYY. You sound alot like my sister. Creepy. :mrgreen:

    Dec 8, 2005
  • Other Re: The Young Puppy

    Oh I just fuond out that was Surfergirl's sister and that Surfergirl is really 15

    Dec 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women's Self Defense

    Grif, I meant equally clever people, but I was not specific enough. When there is only a little bit of difference between the strength the cleverer person would win though ...

    Dec 8, 2005
  • Other Re: The Young Puppy

    she is 11, she private mesaged me to ask me how to change it back to her real age.

    Dec 8, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    "Get him grif! You too Snionk! Ah isn't that sweet brother and sister side by side!" I yelled to encourage them. "Why don't you turn into a dragon and help ...

    Dec 8, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    I feel my thoughts being read and am mad someone would invade my privacy like that. For all they know I might be thinking of how hot they are and ...

    Dec 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women's Self Defense

    Then you know there is more than one kind of martial arts, and you that stength is not everything. I also know that if two equelly belted aponents with diffrent ...

    Dec 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pets

    Whats a chook?

    Dec 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women's Self Defense

    I did karate, and know that size and strength are not the only things that matter. My "sensay" had a black belt 8 yr old girl fight the 14 yr ...

    Dec 8, 2005
  • Scripts Re: Sad lonely Insane Girl (me) talking

    Thxs for posting! a little bit through I started doing different caps to help it be easyer to read, should I do this font change again next time? Is this ...

    Dec 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Come to the CHATROOM! Iam useing it right now!

    Why doen't anyone ever use it, when it works? Please meet us there! I shuolda put this in randomness. If it says no one is on go on anyway. I ...

    Dec 8, 2005
  • Other Re: The Young Puppy

    So they have wings? Asome! I love the story so far; continue!

    Dec 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women's Self Defense

    Rapists are sick and twisted, and demonizing it would help. And Qi, I don't know what bms is. I am talking about self defense that does not require very much ...

    Dec 8, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    I giggle as I watch Qi, there is no way he is going kill snionk who is all powerful.

    Dec 7, 2005


I do not use my siblings as the cleaning equipment.
— Atticus