-
Re: Need Ideas for Character names!
I use odd names of people I know, like Axel, Blake, Loyd, Floyd (my twin uncles), Lucian, Pierce, Sirius Watson and Blaise (aren't those awesome names? I especially like Blaise ...
Dec 9, 2005 -
Re: Sure, jump on the band wagon!
My cousin did it. So did everyone on 7th heven. Then again they are all sons of preists. :D :P 8) :lol: :twisted: :thumb: :mrgreen: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :) :elephant:
Dec 9, 2005 -
Re: The Young Puppy
New Zealand dogs! or wolfs? Come up with somting better than avalanch mountian, please!
Dec 9, 2005 -
Re: [Nudity Over 13... Wulies art hm?]
thats happened to me
Dec 9, 2005 -
Re: I finally inked and colored something...
woowh! :wink:
Dec 9, 2005 -
Re: [Nudity Over 13... Wulies art hm?]
Great! But a bit too realistic for me. If you have anything with cloths on or something, I wuold be happy to see it. Did you do your avatar too?
Dec 9, 2005 -
Re: How old is too old? to play games ect.
How old is too old? When do you stop being young? Or a kid? When shuold you stop playing with toys or playing hide and seek? Or most importantly when ...
Dec 9, 2005 -
Re: Sure, jump on the band wagon!
I love all the boys on this sight! Thats just the hormones talking. They make me feel so girly. In every othere aspect I am a tomboy. :oops: Hormones: Derick ...
Dec 9, 2005 -
Re: My Reaction was Laughter (for older readers)
Shhh!
Dec 9, 2005 -
Re: pyroness
I was at a wedding and set toothpicks on fire with a candle. :D :shock: :o :whistle: [-( :-# :-s :twisted::twisted: :twisted::twisted: :twisted::twisted: :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted: :twisted:
Dec 9, 2005 -
Re: Come to the CHATROOM! Iam useing it right now!
I am going now... Again. Mister waffles beter come too!
Dec 8, 2005 -
Re: My Reaction was Laughter (for older readers)
creeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy! Sick. I would read more though.
Dec 8, 2005 -
Re: To dear old dad-Language
Very emoitional and sad. I hope it is not true. There are some techinical errors
Dec 8, 2005 -
Re: Come to the CHATROOM! Iam useing it right now!
Meet you there! NOW!
Dec 8, 2005 -
Re: Heyyyy
Why did you say "erm sure I do"? My sister does not have a username on this, that I know of.
Dec 8, 2005
