-
Re: Foonkerpop. Improv Story.
THANK YOU! I actually read that Terry Prachett admited that Douglas Adams was a big influence on his storys.
Dec 9, 2005 -
Re: How old is too old? to play games ect.
But wuolden't it be creepy if you saw a bunch of 50 yr olds acting like 10yr olds with games?
Dec 9, 2005 -
Re: Sure, jump on the band wagon!
Dat makes sense, thx for clarifying. #-o
Dec 9, 2005 -
Re: Nintendo DS
Yeah :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
Dec 9, 2005 -
Re: Sure, jump on the band wagon!
I am not giveing advice, if you think i am. I don't think anyone my age shuold date; its not like your gona marry them. Also "When I was thirteen, ...
Dec 9, 2005 -
Re: Space Station 6
Very science fictiony. :)
Dec 9, 2005 -
Re: and everybody was stupid
Old people, totally. :evil:
Dec 9, 2005 -
Re: I have dreams
:o -that says it all! :D
Dec 9, 2005 -
Re: The Legacy of a Thief- Chap 1
Continue! please! :!:
Dec 9, 2005 -
Re: Beady girl...
It looks like she stole her cloths off a 5 year old they are so small. :?
Dec 9, 2005 -
Re: Shift, Part One - Warning: Smoking Kills (comments needed)
More! :!:
Dec 9, 2005 -
Re: Wake me when September ends
I lke the title. 8)
Dec 9, 2005 -
Re: Here i am
Whats the tune? :?: .
Dec 9, 2005 -
Re: Sure, jump on the band wagon!
I meant my cousin is the son of a preist too! He only reasontly got marryed and it would be supriseing if it worked.
Dec 9, 2005 -
Re: Other than that.......
Don't forget his twin brother. I love Hamtaro, "Telll me I'm irisistable!"
Dec 9, 2005
