User avatar

zelithon

  • Writing Tips Re: How to make reviewers hate you...

    YAY More ammo for me! Muhahahahahahahahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Dec 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    " TeodoreLispelle Posted: 22 But I don't wanna die! There are alot of things I haven't done yet! :: daydreams :: :: Sitting in desk :: :: Answers phone :: ...

    Dec 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Google fight!!!!

    I guess I "accidently" spelled Snionk wronge. :whistle: Yay! Better than porkchops! That should be our modo.

    Dec 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    And i thought I ws the best looking. You all must die! NOW.

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Whats the best alien movie ever made?(In your opinion)

    Scary Movie 3

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    I watched in horror as Surfergirl ate Qi's leg. Qi just laughed it off, "I got a spare." He said holding up anoter metal leg. "Mad cow!" I scream pionting ...

    Dec 10, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Local

    Yeah, I started out with no idea for a plot and am going to continue that way to see how it goes. Please comment. Should I continue? "What is the ...

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women's Self Defense

    Maybe the boys that are noticably weak cuold take the deffence classes too. Guns are not a good idea, I won't say any arguements though because someone else is sure ...

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: "Woman-creature, show me crimson."

    RED CRIMSON waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay cool! 8)

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Bitterness

    you really like frogs.

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

    Totally Aslan. Don't ruin it for me... Mr.Tumus was always my favorate so they better not have ruined him! Everyone is getting my spyrits down just by talking about it, ...

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Sims 2 Cover

    WoW. :thumb: Zel, please do not use excessive letters and punctuation, as it stretches the page and is unnecessary. Thanks. ~Crysi

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Come to the CHATROOM! Iam useing it right now!

    YO everybody! I will meet anyone(s) in the chatroom. Now.

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Google fight!!!!

    america or usa 205,000,000 england or uk 136,000,000 results Oh my god! dogs87,900,000 results cats 59,000,000 results I like dogs. nonamerican soccer 142 results football 256,000,000 results we have

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women's Self Defense

    d Zel- I am a little insulted that you assume I don't know anything about martial arts- I probably know a lot more than you do, as a matter of ...

    Dec 9, 2005


"Everything you can imagine is real."
— Pablo Picasso