-
Re: Pickup
Woop. I wuold like it if he dared you to do something crazy. My new word is woop.
Dec 11, 2005 -
Re: Come to the CHATROOM! Iam useing it right now!
see above this is once again true.
Dec 11, 2005 -
Re: uh... whatever
Yes I am, thanks for noticeing.
Dec 11, 2005 -
Re: Read This! It's Great!
Blame Snionk's list of how to anoy critiques! :P :lol: :twisted:
Dec 11, 2005 -
Re: Boycott Victoria's Secret--warning, suggestive photographs
LMAO you naughty naughty boy! Santa's not getting you anything. My grandma used to own a lingere shop.
Dec 11, 2005 -
Re: In Which A Stupid Dragon Comes Into Town...
(so everyone thinks I ruined it and therefore won't continue?)
Dec 11, 2005 -
Re: uh... whatever
100 years from now A child will be born and in it's inecnece will cry at all the crueltys of the world upon turning ten years old the child wuold ...
Dec 11, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^^ yep I had to do that ^ good person... or so I've heard, but you can't trust rumors. (>
Dec 11, 2005 -
Re: ''Stop it... please...''
"When he got out of the hospital, he went to school twice, but his father drove him, the next day he was gone. No one knew where he went. No ...
Dec 11, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
You can't call me pickles! Now you need to tripley die!
Dec 11, 2005 -
Re: 100 Things To Do In A Crowded Lift
You wuold be kicked out. When you are the only one in the elivater when someone trys to get on say sorry, the elivater wuold break if anymore people got ...
Dec 11, 2005 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
-20/10 cause I felt like being clever.
Dec 11, 2005 -
Re: How old is too old? to play games ect.
"Here are a list of fearful things: the jaws or sharks, a vulture's wings, the rabit bite of the dogs of war, the voice of one who went before. but ...
Dec 11, 2005 -
Re: Labels I
It was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Dec 11, 2005 -
Re: Read This! It's Great!
"Bitch" Why do you torment me so? Flaunting your good looks reminding us how pitiful we are you prance everywhere you go the bouncing magnifying how silky your locks are ...
Dec 11, 2005
