User avatar

zelithon

  • Randomosity Re: I just wanted to say...

    I love... MYSELF!! Yes! You guys are pretty cool too.

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Member of the Week 12/12 to 12/19

    Ha! i get to BRAG!

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Member of the Week 12/12 to 12/19

    IN YOUR FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahah! I did it I did it, you didn't. I'm a winner see my prize you a loser who sits and cries! :lol: jk But really what ...

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: The Light at the End of the Tunnel

    I wuold like it if jesus was not metioned, but thats just me.

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Crit the person above you!

    ^ The Death of Agapanthus! and for good measure:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: The Death of Agapanthus

    Sounds like a song, I like it... ALOT!

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Dental Rehab

    e e cummings totally.

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Away in a Cave

    LMAO! :lol: But ragheads and heads don't really ryme properly do they?

    Dec 12, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Local

    Thx for the imput! I fixed it a bit.

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    For once I agreed with Qi. Jenna was going to try and spoil our fun. So when she refused a hat I snuck up behind her and put one on ...

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Me Myself and I

    I did spell check, it was stupid of me to forget it.

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    Though I didn't post it I had suspected a thing like that. Good thing I already had a nonmind controled crown on. I concidered taking hats off people but decided ...

    Dec 11, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Me Myself and I

    "me myself and I" It's me against the world If i must pick sides i choose my own i am an individual unique special "you are boyish" no, i am ...

    Dec 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    10/10 That sumarizes everything I tthink of london. But even though it';s probibly not true with the invention of braces people from england also are supposed to have really crooked ...

    Dec 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: TOP TEN BEST BOOKS

    "The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot (please don't judge me)" Either there is more than one or you got the author wrong.

    Dec 11, 2005


Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind