User avatar

zelithon

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Whatever happened to ZZAP?

    Hey! I hold the hated by all torch! Not you! I also hold the uses exclamation points too often torch! I would use more but...

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Member of the Week 12/12 to 12/19

    me: mods are right more often then my even! Crysi: Good girl Zel, here is a bone. I wag my tail. Ladydark mutters: suck up Everyone not a mod is ...

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Member of the Week 12/12 to 12/19

    * says with dieing breath, to snionk "Tell Crysi i am better than her and everybody else... how dare she contradict me... I am always right!..."

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Member of the Week 12/12 to 12/19

    AAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! YOUR NOT COOLER THAN ME! I AM THE COOLY-EST! 8) 8) :xmas_cool: [-X [-( =; [-X :x 8) 8) I am THE best! I am Superior! No one is ...

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Me Myself and I

    I don't want to be reflective anymore envying and despiseing unreflective things seeking pathos in dogs and undeveloped handwriting and young girls doing there hair and all the castles of ...

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    I giggled as I watched Qi nod apparently dazed and hand C Elicin a magnificent diamond ring. "as a make up present showing he agreed completely" She looked Suspicious but ...

    Dec 13, 2005
  • General Articles Re: Funny true story, b-day

    Woot! Thx for the critque, I will keep it in mind. I had forgoten about this.

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)

    I guess I am already a boy! :cry: I am a slob and tthe cloths I wear... Also I don't have a pink room or posters or... Actually I don't ...

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Come to the CHATROOM! Iam useing it right now!

    :P

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Crush on the Clerk

    cherry red? strawbarry red? apple red? punch rred? peppermint red? I liked it! Woot woot!

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: 100 Things To Do In A Crowded Lift

    people are more likely to pick up quarters. After you pick it up croon to it don't worry "insert name here" i won't let that mean person get you. my ...

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)

    Uhh... Well I would not be gay (gay guys are not hot, or I would risk aids), or straight (unless I found someone who looked exactly like the old me) ...

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: k

    My friend once told me that she thinks everyone goes through a period of confused sexuality in their teenage years. We both agree that you can't state whether you're gay, ...

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Read This! It's Great!

    Should I make it about a girl instead of a dog?

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Judgment Day

    Is it about meeting someone you know only through the internet? Internet bf? I don't think the "might as well have gotten raped" was too extreem. **** 4 stars

    Dec 12, 2005


pain is that feeling when you are feeling hurt, but it never goes away leaving me hurt. oh it hurts.
— Dragonthorn