User avatar

zelithon

  • Randomosity Re: Member of the Week 12/12 to 12/19

    how? what... But i just randomly said it and liked the sound of it... Ah but you don't have Dungon, the best tag like game ever. Woot? Are you sure? ...

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)

    Wow. uh... I did not expect that much info. Thanks? That joke was funny. But maybe this should be rated. Ah, tomorrow I will figure it out. There should be ...

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Member of the Week 12/12 to 12/19

    Woot is mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am the most preshush creature in the entire universe.

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)

    Just putting it out there: I know about erections but would like to know how boys HIDE them, the "tactics" not what the tactics are 4. I am not innocent. ...

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    cats

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Me Myself and I

    I made it up on the spur of the moment! But really, it is my favorite poem so I put it there to see if anyone recognized the author (because ...

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Read This! It's Great!

    Great idea Snionk! I once read a book called My Life as a Bitch. Good book. READ IT!!!

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How old is too old? to play games ect.

    OK when do you become an adult 21? I don't consider my 22 year old cousin an adult but the law does.

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    Tell who you think is the most something member. You CAN nominate yourself. But if it is something potentially offensive don't nominate them. Like saying Griff is the ugliest member,(not ...

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    I was greatful firestarter had stopped the mind control, even though I was having fun until Snionk ruined it. Contary to popular belief it is NOT fun to watch zombie ...

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Member of the Week 12/12 to 12/19

    You mean ALL THE WEEEKS! Ah female kittys are more evil. I exept the stuff. PS: I AM the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)

    What ARE concealment tactics? :shock: I am a naughty girl for being curios... But still my friends say they catch boys thinking naughty thoughts all the time and I can't ...

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Whatever happened to ZZAP?

    WOOT! I never met Zzap but he sounds like my kind of guy! Maybe avander can intoduce us... :wink:

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Strict and up-tight

    Emma " No offense to any of you guys but I would really like to point this out to all of you, as this is how I really feel about ...

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Member of the Week 12/12 to 12/19

    AAAAAAkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! I go to my shrine. VERY good! I leave the sacrifices in the kitten pit where the evil lord cat (with a ribbon) leads them on attack! I spread ...

    Dec 13, 2005


Of those who say nothing, few are silent.
— Thomas Neill