-
Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)
Alas! I can not post a picture cause although I trust people here, there might be a creepy. I am tallish, blondish, blue green orange eye-ish (everybody says they are ...
Dec 14, 2005 -
Re: Crit the person above you!
I didn't post anything I drew, so it most be a different Zelithon.
Dec 14, 2005 -
Re: Crit the person above you!
^ activist, conserned about the important ishues. :)
Dec 14, 2005 -
Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)
Yep, Wish Bone, the girl version is Willimina, I call my cuosin, william thoughs all the time and he freaks out :D . You shuold be turned on. :wink: I ...
Dec 14, 2005 -
Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)
I dream about you... Hey do you know MisterWaffles in real life? :o If I was a boy I wuold also change my name to Loyd, tis a hot name. ...
Dec 14, 2005 -
Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)
* and he dreams about sex
Dec 14, 2005 -
Re: Member of the Week 12/12 to 12/19
Tis is the zelithon section lets get back to talking about how great I am.
Dec 14, 2005 -
Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)
Are girls really that much better?
Dec 14, 2005 -
Re: Member of the Week 12/12 to 12/19
If I understood, I wuold disagree.
Dec 14, 2005 -
Re: How old is too old? to play games ect.
"Brian Posted: 22 When does one become an adult? When you start taking responsibility for your actions. Some achieve that at a young age, while others never do." My cousin ...
Dec 14, 2005 -
Re: Crit the person above you!
^ everything by her! The almighty swine! Some good peices are on her sig.
Dec 14, 2005 -
Re: Member of the Week 12/12 to 12/19
So thats the way its gona be, is it? And to think I used to love you :cry: "ppl actually will react that way wiwthout playing along i tought it ...
Dec 14, 2005 -
Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)
Ah. So they think of ugly girl sex. Or they think about sex in politics.
Dec 14, 2005 -
Re: uh... whatever
I was gona use the plot as a story but poems are shorter...
Dec 14, 2005 -
Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)
Ah, but don't personalitys turn you on? :lol: Boys my age are supposed think about sex every 7 seconds, so wuoldent they (statisticuly) have boy problems every 7 seconds? If ...
Dec 14, 2005
