-
Re: Member of the Week 12/12 to 12/19
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR *growls :x I am more of a pyro! I burned toothpicks at a wedding! And am about to burn him :arrow: :elephant:
Dec 15, 2005 -
Re: Member of the Week 12/12 to 12/19
I already told you, I am the eternal member of the week! :twisted: also a pyro.
Dec 15, 2005 -
Re: Member of the Week 12/12 to 12/19
cries for lack of attention :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Dec 15, 2005 -
Re: What Ever Happened to Brotherly Love?- Prologue
The title really hooked me, line and sinker. It was ok but I somtimes could not tell who was talking, I will read more, when you write it.
Dec 15, 2005 -
Re: Member of the Week 12/12 to 12/19
Yes! I broke the egometer!
Dec 15, 2005 -
Re: Bedazzle Me...
Ohhh burn! Qi IS serious. Well, then. If you are sincere I am disappointed, but if you are not... I still love you! Yeah Zelithon is a malicious lil' be-yotch. ...
Dec 15, 2005 -
Re: Member of the Week 12/12 to 12/19
Call me big girl Z! not little Z. :cry: Waaa!
Dec 15, 2005 -
Re: Most (blank) member
If you were not so serious you would not be disheartened! :lol:
Dec 15, 2005 -
Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)
No one remembered the bananas. :cry:
Dec 15, 2005 -
Re: YWS-2
(if it dies we should start a hogwarts one, where we are all students there, god, I hate harry potter...)
Dec 15, 2005 -
Re: Member of the Week 12/12 to 12/19
*Sigh I am in love with Zzap, I refuse to call him Z! OK time for some more specific bragging. My English teacher says I have a good chance of ...
Dec 15, 2005 -
Re: Member of the Week 12/12 to 12/19
Thx for thinking about how great I am. :oops:
Dec 15, 2005 -
Re: Most (blank) member
most hated: I wish it was me... but sadly I am only most loved most loved: me smartest: me (i know I have bad spelling and grammar, but I DID ...
Dec 14, 2005 -
Re: YWS-2
I look at the disgusting food and turn away. I decide to finally turn into my female dragon self. I think about eating Snionk now that she is on Qi's ...
Dec 14, 2005 -
Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)
Practice makes perfect! :P
Dec 14, 2005
