User avatar

zelithon

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: I Hate You Mum

    Yeah, why did the mum kill the dog? I did think that tiolet part was kinda crude too. Otherwise I liked it and hope you continue! :P :P :D :D ...

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Assassin story!

    :shock: If you don't continue i'll, i'll uh... Assasinate you! I only wish she was not so dumb. Creepy lieing guy. I hope she kills him. :twisted: I wuold say ...

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: uh... whatever

    :o ... Wow. Thx! :D

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: The Birds

    Woop! I liked it. Even I can't draw birds like that. :wink:

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    (We were was staying on topic we were discussing who was the most pyro, and decided it was Qi.) Most determined to become a professional writer: Nate biggest love of ...

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Murder is Blue

    Woop! I liked it! :) *Zelithon LOVED :D it but does not want to come off too strong.

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Bedazzle Me...

    I bet you cuold not mess with me or make me angery if you tryed. :D unless you went all religous on me :evil: *Zelithon is trying to becomed the ...

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: pyroness

    Smokings NOT cool. :evil: unlike me 8) *Zelithon goes to rant about how very cool she is

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    :twisted: Woop! That must have been COOL! 8) I never set a house on fire so the throne IS yours :shock: . :cry: I like smileys! *zelithon explodes

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    I meant weddings are extreemly inipropriet places to light fires. The biggest fire I ever lit was a huge dead tree in the desert, to prevent in getting other things. ...

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    If only people listened to me when I said that you can't nominate other people for insulting things but can second bad nominations where people nominate themselves in the first ...

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Just a Lady, go on, you know you want to.

    I hate to be the one to say this but... Her breasts need work. And so does her far shoulder. And her hip. And she looks kinda pregnant, maybe it ...

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)

    Did not you say somewhere you sat only with girls, includeing your gf? :lol: So everything gets perverted there? hmmm :-k

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    Little Colin's eyes got as big as saucers as Griffin laughted and scammpered to hide under Snionk. I was wondering if it was a girl and if I wuold have ...

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My wall dragon!

    Ewwww! My eyes they burn! :shock: :cry: jk...sorta :lol: :D it be great *zelithon startes singing: Frooosted flakes, they're more than good theeeey're grrrrrrrrreat! humms "we are the tigers, (stomp ...

    Dec 15, 2005


Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example.
— Mark Twain