User avatar

zelithon

  • Art & Photography Re: Spooked!

    If it is paintshop how did you get characters see threw? :? :? :? I thought it was good.

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Emma's Posted More Art!! W00t!!!

    W00t!!!!!!!!!! :P !!!!!!!!!! :shock:

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Elfwood Gallery

    Wow. I am utterly speachless. :o :o

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: I took my time on this

    Ok, where is the horse? I like the squigglys too.

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Ma wee goblin thingy!

    Hide me!! Don't let it get me!

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Haiku

    Nice, but there shuold be no capitals. I read that hiakus were supposed to have none. Other wise good younge grasshopper. :wink:

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Vigilante

    I am not actually mad, you know. :D I feel speacal a girl got saved from rape on MY birthday. I am the BEST! :P :P :P :P so are ...

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)

    I see nothin wrong wid be'in puvuted. :P

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    overall best: me (not joking) worst speller: me Emma wrote "Nicest: Snoink and Zelithon" see? proves my point. :D most obnoxious: me most cynical: me (at least in real life) ...

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    charity's *that i payed for with My money, that I got working at a job :lol:

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Murder is Blue

    Murder shuold be pink. :lol:

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Vigilante

    You are a crazy avocado and I know some pretty crazy ones. Do you write all of your stories in that format? If you do... You are obsessed. :shock: :wink: ...

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: For Acasia

    Woop you are a good friend. I really liked itr although I did not completly understand it. Also it did not mention blue frogs. :( What will we ever do ...

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Bedazzle Me...

    I feel so left out. :cry: When will I become part of the old family? I have few memorys. *sniff

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Vigilante

    Holy moly! :o You reallly know your military! God, you must never read anything else. It wuold be nice if you cuold continue but what you wrote pretty much summs ...

    Dec 15, 2005


I wonder if people felt the freedom in our culture to love louder, if they'd be quicker to say "I miss you" when the absence of someone is felt instead of just thinking it.
— soundofmind