User avatar

zelithon

  • Lounge, The Re: How old is too old? to play games ect.

    Most people concider adults who collect toys creepy. :?

    Dec 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Member of the Week 12/19-12/26

    Grrrrr... :evil: con... grads-ulations *has seizer

    Dec 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)

    It wuold be soooooooo much easyer to be a bloke... But you wuold have to learn how to aim. :wink: My brother is not very good yet, so I am ...

    Dec 23, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    I went into a short winter hibernation but now I am awake agian! Colin hissed at Qi for no apparant reason. I started teaching karate caryokey to everyone. No one ...

    Dec 23, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What Holiday Will You Be Celebrating?

    Yule/solictice... Besshes! :twisted:

    Dec 23, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Vigilante

    The guy who got shot in the head was BAD guy anyway. I wannnaknow if he gets caught because the woman saw him. :?: Also your story is 16+ and ...

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Future Faded, Chapter 1

    Extremly well written! Very creative. :P

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Member of the Week 12/12 to 12/19

    Just for the record, I love you. You are the artery of my heart. :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts:

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Waistland (title intentionally misspelled)

    Ah. very good. Very deserty. :P

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    5/10 cause even though I don't get it, it probibly is supposed to be funny. (My sig has no room for puntuation)

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I your face!

    Yes, thats right! I your face! You can not beat that.

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I your face!

    HA! double Ha! I got more than 10000 pionts finally! And I know how to throw a football! :P :P

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: IT

    It was good! And it matches your avatar. :P

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Sims 2 Cover

    Very scary. :shock:

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: A pic i drew at home

    Funnyy!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!! lol. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

    Dec 16, 2005


One of the things I love about YWS is the quote generator. For example, I'm reading a really serious work, and then I see "Moo. - cow" at the bottom of the page.
— Darlet