-
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
:( 1/10 mine does not have room for puntuation
Dec 26, 2005 -
Re: Most (blank) member
most overall awesome- duh! ummcowsareawesome she is soooo frikin awesome, I'd die to be her!!!! :D Shes also really funny, and is so beautiful!!!! A low life like me would ...
Dec 26, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
thats... odd anyways ^she ate tamora pierce! read her ladydark story.
Dec 25, 2005 -
Re: Merry Christmas!
i got a bike and books!
Dec 25, 2005 -
Re: Are there differences between Canadians and Americans?
I read all about it exept the russia thing. Y did not canada have alaska instead of russia?
Dec 25, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
:shock: ewwww I can't believe what dirty puddle makes me think of.
Dec 25, 2005 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
I sorta liked it 9/11 :) (mine has no room for puntuation)
Dec 25, 2005 -
Re: Make with the Mikemas!
HeHEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
Dec 25, 2005 -
Re: Bound for Glory: Our Brethren
Is it a cuweenkydink, he shares the southpark lastname? :?
Dec 25, 2005 -
Re: Alot of the books I read
ok, I will begin the futile task of nameing all the books I read. I know it is impossible. I will start with the ones I own today. If a ...
Dec 25, 2005 -
Re: What Holiday Will You Be Celebrating?
I heard there is no set right way to spell hanika as long as you can tell what it is. :D
Dec 24, 2005 -
Re: Jennafina's (old) Drawings (Updated Feb 18 06, pg. 3.)
*shrugs I don't like animi, i know i spelled it wrong.
Dec 24, 2005 -
Re: countdown... to christmas AND chanukka
Five days tomorrow till ma' sister (umcowsareawsome)'s b day. The day after christmas my cuosins b day, and 17 days after newyear MINEz! :D
Dec 24, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
I am the dragon Queen! Crysti lied about being undesputed (i disputed her), and therefore lied about being queen!
Dec 24, 2005 -
Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)
Ah, but acording to tv gay blokes are bitchy. :D
Dec 24, 2005
