User avatar

zelithon

  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    :shock: Who did I insult or flame? :?

    Dec 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday!!!

    happy birthday.

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Jennafina's (old) Drawings (Updated Feb 18 06, pg. 3.)

    13 was a little bit sloppy. And you need to add arms to 14.

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    strangest location: Emma

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Meeting of YWSers

    hmmm right :o

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ is a vampire with a dead brother :D

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Meeting of YWSers

    I think as many people as possible should go online or in the chat room on a scheduled day. Any ideas?

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: The Cat And The Mongoose

    Brilliant! Exraorinary!! Fantastic! Humor! It made my lauph, it made me cy. I was amused. Reminds me of the peom about the owl and the pussy cat. :lol:

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    You are just trying to save face with that remark ^ :P You do underestimate me though, for I act foolish on purpose. That remindes me of a random quote ...

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Alot of the books I read

    poor ari! :cry: I suppose i willl continue my list I will do my hardcovers/fist aditions today: ***Abarat; Days of Magic Nights of War ***Abarat by Clive Barker (read these! ...

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things You Love

    Myself! yep, i am that self absorbed.

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    I, my foolish friend, was joking. I know I am not mod material. I am WAY too cool to be a boring mod! :lol: :lol: :D :D :P :P :P

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday Crysi

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :P *mutters i am still the dragon queen

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    :P absolute best (besides me): Nate :D I am NOT being a suck up! Now make me a mod! :D

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    Each to his own. I need to pay more attention though. Jigsaw is the most hatful on two accuonts and you are just expressing your opinion.

    Dec 30, 2005


You cannot understand and disagree.
— P. D. Ouspensky