User avatar

yubbies21

yubbies21

  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Internet Radio - Indie Music and Call-ins on Oct. 13

    Cool idea. I might just have to show up. What do people call in for? To request songs or just talk?

    Oct 12, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am a new person. I'm sure you've seen this before.

    @IceQueenMiki Welcome to our community! I'm sure you'll fit right in!

    Sep 19, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: Oh, hello.

    Welcome, welcome! You and I seem to have a lot in common from what you said above. I really am quite shy in person, but not here. I do get ...

    Jul 21, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey another newbie here!

    The stars are for counting your reviews. The answer is on Question Number Four:

    Jul 19, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey another newbie here!

    Welcome! and like @niteowl said, You'll fit right in here!

    Jul 17, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Buddy System Archives

    name: Emma, Em, E, yubbies , The Yubster (not yupster!) age: 13, 14 in October what you write: Mostly poetry, but I dabble in short stories, and am trying out ...

    Jul 6, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: Have you ever met a twelve year old writer before?

    I joined YWS when I was twelve, and I'll have to say, without everyone here, I wouldn't have fallen in love with writing. Hats off and good luck to the ...

    Jun 23, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello- I'm new

    *also waves* Hello!

    Mar 24, 2013
  • Information Desk Archive Re: 25,000 Members!

    Iceberry changed their user name and thats why you can't find them

    Mar 15, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Real Deal

    i was right. this year really does suck!

    Dec 21, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Real Deal

    School tomorow. I'm got bad nerves.... Bad feeling 'bout this year!

    Sep 4, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Real Deal

    yeah, that is really the worst. Or when teachers tell you to line up tallest to shortest.... :(

    Jun 24, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Um... Hello?

    Welcome to YWS! The people here are friendly-good news, we don't bite! Don't be too shy around or people won't know that you exist! And may the force be with ...

    Jun 23, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Real Deal

    Well today, a kid named Eric told me that I'm a deranged short idiot. Tells how much people judge you by height...

    Jun 19, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Real Deal

    Some people do. And it sucks. Really sucks. :evil:

    May 31, 2012


a little humanity makes all the difference
— Rosendorn