User avatar

yubbies21

yubbies21

  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room

    Can the new knights help out reviewing the last four for the contest?

    Oct 31, 2013
  • NovMo Archives Re: Nano topics

    It's probably a little late to plan now...since it starts in two days...

    Oct 31, 2013
  • Official Polls Re: What's your favorite day of the week?

    Friday, because that's the Day my Youth Group meets on.

    Oct 29, 2013
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room

    Thank you for the honor of knighthood! I will continue to faithfully serve until the ends of my days! From review day.... :D 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. ...

    Oct 29, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: What do you wanna know?

    If a unicorn flew out of the sky and told you it just saw a cat with a fiddle, singing 'Hey diddle, diddle", and that it also saw the cow ...

    Oct 28, 2013
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room

    I finished the ten reviews to become a knight, on page 31, @Hannah

    Oct 28, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Earned a star? Come brag!

    Just earned my third star today, during Review Day!

    Oct 27, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Halloween Plans!

    I was going to go to my friend's costume party as a calculator, but now I have to go to my little sister's b-day party instead...

    Oct 25, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    @umaima Thank you for making my day when we played Chaos'd @Holysocks @OliveDreams @TheMessenger @Iggy @AmethystNight and @Tenyo for helping me with my Hunger Games Fan-Fic idea. @SquillsBot for the ...

    Oct 24, 2013
  • Official Polls Re: What are your plans for October 31st?

    I'll be partying it up! At an eight year old's bowling birthday party...

    Oct 24, 2013
  • Homework Help Re: Short Story Ideas!!! PLEASE HELP!!!

    Why not a story about a nursery Rhyme? Just give it details and turn it into story format? I bet your teacher would love it!

    Oct 24, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have a pen name?

    My real name is very plain, I've thought about choosing a pen name, perhaps Bo Gus or something similar.

    Oct 23, 2013
  • Writers Corner Re: My Story, Is it more trouble than it's worth?

    I believe I found a way to deal with it. I wanted to keep the names and still think of them as the same people. So, after each death and ...

    Oct 23, 2013
  • Writers Corner Re: My Story, Is it more trouble than it's worth?

    Thank-you so much everybody. I will definitely be taking all of these opinions into deep consideration.

    Oct 23, 2013
  • Writers Corner Re: My Story, Is it more trouble than it's worth?

    I've been practicing my writing skills by writing some Hunger Games fan-fic. I've written all about the chariot rides, the training, the interviews, and the First day of the Hunger ...

    Oct 22, 2013


It's all a matter of perspective. Everyone is the hero of their own story, and the villain of another's.
— James