-
Re: Need help with a question! Please! Calling all Women!
Hey there! It seems that you have been bitten by the love bug. I'll do my best to try and help you out. I'm a 14 year old girl with ...
Apr 11, 2010 -
Re: Submission Call For YWS News!
Where can I view the YWS news? I can't find it anywhere... -youreit
Apr 4, 2010 -
Re: What musical album has affected your writing most?
I'd have to say Nickelback's "The Long Road," because it helped me get through my first book. Although, now when I'm writing a rough draft, I prefer to listen to ...
Oct 29, 2009 -
Re: What book are you currently reading?
I'm currently reading Untamed by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast. It's like, the fourth one in the series and so far it's pretty good. Personally, if I were Zoey, I'd ...
Jun 9, 2009
