User avatar

youreit

  • Romantic Novels Re: Loss - Part 2

    This was a great follow-up to part one. It needs a little work as far as imagery goes, but it's a good, solid piece. I could feel the tension rolling ...

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Loss - Part 1

    Let me catch my breath. Okay. Wow, this was amazing. I felt like I was actually running with the rebels. It got a little confusing, though, when James is tied ...

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: On the Virtues of Wish-Fulfilment

    This piece intrigued me from the very beginning. It was a little hard to follow, but other than that, it was a good, solid piece. Wow. I started to see ...

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Three Things(3)

    *Candy's point of view again* Chapter 3—Blood I must have blacked out, because the next thing I knew, I was lying on the sidewalk. There was blood stuck to my ...

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Editing - An Easy List

    Hey, thanks! This really helped! Ugg, how I HATE editing! It is my worst nightmare. Hmph... lol

    Jun 6, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: [closed down]

    If you don't mind, I'd like you to review my romantic ficiton piece called Three Things.

    Jun 6, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Lin's Reviews

    Will you please read my romantic fiction story, Three Things? Sorry, I don't know how to do the little link thingy. Thanks!

    Jun 6, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Need me to read yours?

    Hey I have a piece in Romantic Fiction called Three Things, if you're interested.

    Jun 6, 2009
  • Homework Help Re: Love story (english homework)

    Maybe someone could fall in love with the priest (forbidden love!), and they start meeting in secret, but someone finds out and poisons him and he dies. I don't know. ...

    Jun 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newish

    Hey, I'm sort of new, and I say sort of because I've been here for about 3 or 4 days and I'm already feeling right at home at YWS. I've ...

    Jun 6, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Let Me Love You(7)

    Hey! I was wandering aimlessly around YWS and I saw that you had posted another chapter of Let Me Love You! It was awesome, as usual, and I'm dying to ...

    Jun 6, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Three Things(2)

    *This is from a different point of view than chapter 1* Chapter 2—Goodbye “Yeah, Mom, I’ll be there in about five minutes.” “I can’t wait to see you! Are you ...

    Jun 5, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Let Me Love You(6)

    Hey, it's me again! I just wanted to tell you that I have read another chapter and it's great. The biggest thing that needs work is how much you tell/show. ...

    Jun 5, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Let Me Love You(5)

    This chapter is just as wonderful as the first! It's amazing. You're confusing me, though. You say Isabella has had romantic feelings for Gary, but then she's breaking down crying ...

    Jun 5, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Three Things

    Chapter 1—Drunk “Hey baby! Do you mind getting us some drinks?” Jared’s husky voice filtered over the party music. “Not at all. Whaddaya want?” I asked, already knowing his response. ...

    Jun 5, 2009


The simple truth is that authors like making people squirm. If this weren't the case, all novels would be filled completely with cute bunnies having birthday parties.
— Brandon Sanderson, Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians