-
Re: What if...
This piece was very interesting. I felt like it could have been an excerpt from a novel, almost as if you pulled it out of the middle of the story. ...
Jun 30, 2009 -
Re: The novel- ch.7
You did an absolutely amazing job with that chapter! Wow! I'm still reeling from it. I loved the twist that turned this whole story upside down! I never in a ...
Jun 30, 2009 -
Re: The novel- ch.6
I enjoyed this chapter. I think you portrayed the feeling that a girl gets when she loves someone who is completely wrong for her, but can't understand why wonderfully. It ...
Jun 30, 2009 -
Re: The novel- ch.5
I really liked this chapter, despite the length. There were a few things that confused me, though, and I had to reread the part where Jessie came in several times. ...
Jun 29, 2009 -
Re: The novel- ch. 4
Hey! Sorry it took so long for me to get to this. I was out of town, but now I'm back, so let's get to that critique! I absolutely loved ...
Jun 29, 2009 -
Re: Racing Wind
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I've been out of town. Anyway, on to the critique! I liked the theme of the story a lot. ...
Jun 29, 2009 -
Re: Adolescence- The crappiest time of your life.
Well, I liked the beginning. It was exactly how I felt about a month ago. You're just sitting there listening to love songs, wondering what the h*** is wrong with ...
Jun 16, 2009 -
Re: Three Things(4)
*Sam's point of view* Chapter 4—The Garden It felt like my body had been lifted off of a bed of nails. I was floating, higher and higher, until suddenly I ...
Jun 16, 2009 -
Re: Let Me Love You(8)
Hey, sorry it took me so long to review this. I was out of town all weekend. Now, with that out of the way, lets get to the review. I ...
Jun 16, 2009 -
Re: The novel- ch.3
Sorry it took me so long to review this. I was out of town all weekend. But lets get to the review, shall we? Wow. What an unexpected twist. I ...
Jun 16, 2009 -
Re: The novel- ch.2
I love how you enriched the two main characters. You gave me a reason to love Jessie, and a reason to enjoy Merry's point of view. I like that about ...
Jun 11, 2009 -
Re: Racing Wind
Okay, so I've read the first chapter and I am definitely intrigued. I have a quick question, however. Would you like me to go through it and pick apart both ...
Jun 11, 2009 -
Re: Three Things(3) *rewritten*
*Candy's point of view* Chapter 3—Blood I must’ve blacked out, because the next thing I knew, I was being lifted onto a stretcher and gently slid into an ambulance. I ...
Jun 11, 2009 -
Re: What book are you currently reading?
I'm currently reading Untamed by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast. It's like, the fourth one in the series and so far it's pretty good. Personally, if I were Zoey, I'd ...
Jun 9, 2009 -
Re: The novel
Okay, I'm not much for nit picks, you'll have to forgive me for that, but I really thought this piece was amazing. I could totally relate to the rejection that ...
Jun 9, 2009
