User avatar

youreit

  • Romantic Novels Re: Three Things (6)

    Thanks for the review! :)

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: From Maid to Mother

    *This is set in Paris in the 19th century.* I dusted off the last tea cup and sighed as I gazed longingly out the window at the breathtaking view of ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Unique

    UNIQUE He’s a speeding horse, Majestic and dangerous. A fragile butterfly, Breakable and weak. A growling lion, Daring and brave. A playful puppy, Lovable and precious. An imperfect person, Flawed ...

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: To Be Like Jesus

    This sent chills down my spine. Literally. I loved the last line, and the way you made the last line separate was perfect. I can't tell you much that could ...

    Aug 26, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Let Me Love You(11)

    A baby? I guess I should've seen this coming, but whatever. You wrote this well. I enjoyed it. Her reaction seems fairly realistic. I have absolutely no experience with this ...

    Aug 11, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Let Me Love You(10)

    Aww! How romantic! Although I was expecting a ring... A necklace is nice, too, though. It just would have been sweeter if he was proposing. I loved the way you ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: You're It (Preface)

    Rewritten and edited! Thanks for all the reviews! You guys are amazing!

    Aug 2, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: House of Shadows - Chap. 1

    I really liked it, and I disagree with the people above me who said it was paced too fast. I think that it was just right, and I liked the ...

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: You're It (Chapter 3) *rewritten/edited*

    *This chapter has been completely rewritten. Thank you to everyone who reviewed it before. You're reviews helped so much! -youreit* Chapter 3 I wandered into science in a haze and ...

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Three Things (6)

    *Sam's point of view* Chapter 6—Meeting Candy Candy looked horrified when Theresa said my name. “You could have warned me!” “If I had warned you, you wouldn’t have come. But ...

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: You're It (Chapter 2) *rewritten/edited*

    *I have finally finished rewriting this chapter, and I am proud to say, it is completely new. Enjoy and tear it apart nicely! -youreit* Chapter 2 “No way! You have ...

    Jul 2, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: The novel- ch.8

    I liked this chapter. I enjoyed the whole good vs. evil thing that you have going. But I do agree with Maddy that she should have showed more emotion. Other ...

    Jul 2, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Three Things(5)

    *Candy's point of view*[quote] Chapter 5—Garden Angel I knew exactly when my life was over. My mind and spirit floated away, guided by nothing but instinct as it rose. “Candy,” ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: You're It (Chapter 1) *rewritten/edited*

    *I've finally finished re-writing this chapter! Thanks to everyone who reviewed it before. Reviews are greatly appreciated. Tear it apart nicely, please! :D * Chapter 1 What a wonderful way ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: You're It (Preface)

    Preface—The Wedding I peered out from between the branches of the thick bush, trying not to make any noise. As soon as I was sure no one had noticed my ...

    Jun 30, 2009


Irresponsibly-conceived assignments don't deserve responsibly-executed complies.
— Persistence