User avatar

youreit

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Goodbye Winter, Hello Spring

    Part Two: I liked the ending. It was sweet and dramatic at the same time. I also liked how your characters stayed the same to the end of the story. ...

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Goodbye Winter, Hello Spring

    Sorry. My computer glitched and sumbited the message before I told it to. Part One: I liked the strength of Kaela and the way you made their breakup so realistic. ...

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Goodbye Winter, Hello Spring

    Part One:

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Lockdown

    Hey! I don't have any nit picks, because that's not really my thing, but I just wanted to let you know that I thought this was great. To make it ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: summer romance

    This could be good, but only if you expand it properly. Sure, you've got a good begining paragraph, and you seem to have a great voice from what you gave ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Why not the Gentleman?

    *Cue applause* This was really good. The only thing I saw that could be improved was to maybe add a bit more description. But other than that, this was amazing. ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: All of the Stars

    This was great. I love how the words flowed with the music. It was different; good different. Very emotional. I loved the romantic engagement at the end. He obviously loves ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Loss, part III

    Oooo! This is getting good. How mysterious! I like the fact that Gaby has started to question, causing Damien/Will to give us more background on what happened to Denise. It ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Loss, part II

    Hey! It's me again. This was good. I like the storyline. However, there's a few things you may want to watch out for. First, I wasn't sure whether Damien was ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Loss, part I

    Hey! It's Dinkeroo! Sorry it took me so long. I got sick, and it turned out to be the flu. Blah. It wasn't fun. Anywho... On to the critique! I ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Break Up: The Percfect Guy

    Great begining! I loved the way you let us relate to the main character first before dropping the "new guy" bomb! That was really effective. Also, I like how you ...

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: You're It (Chapter 1) *rewritten/edited*

    Thanks! It took me a while because I wasn't sure what to cut and what to leave. I also needed to do a lot of brainstorming and character development. Long ...

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Mother, May I?

    Youreit here, ready to review! This was a very interesting piece. I liked the forbidden love, and I thought you displayed that very well. Bethany is a very interesting character, ...

    Sep 29, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Lier Is A Simple Explanation

    I liked this piece. It was easy to relate to. I think most girls have had at least one guy like her only for what she looks like, and this ...

    Sep 27, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: You're It (Chapter 1) *rewritten/edited*

    Thanks SO much to everyone who's reviews helped me to re-write this chapter and make it work! I know there's a lot missing now between chapter 1 and 2, but ...

    Sep 27, 2009


The very worst use of time is to do very well what need not be done at all.
— Benjamin Tregoe