User avatar

youreit

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Small Steps

    I loved this! Your writing style is extremely unique. You made a heavy topic of lost love and suicide into something delicate and beautiful. I don't have any criticism for ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: A new home, A new Love ( intro)

    I liked this story. It's very fitting for the way the economy is right now. You did a great job showing and not telling. I noticed that you threw a ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Peanut Butter and Jelly

    youreit here, and although editing isn't my favorite thing in the world to do, I read the first sentence of your story and couldn't go on without fixing it for ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Three Things/You're It

    Originally, this was two novels that came to me within a month of each other. I wrote about 20 short chapters of one, and 7 of the other. They both ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: From Maid to Mother

    Thank you to all who reviewed this peice for me. It's been a while since I've been on YWS, and even longer since I've written anything. All the constructive criticism ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Love Story

    Hey there! Well, I'm not much one for nit-picky stuff, so I'll just let you know what I thought. First, I read a lot of stuff on YWS, usually just ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Three Things (7)

    Chapter 7—His Voice *Candy's point of view* I couldn’t believe myself! First, I kill Sam. Then, I decide it would be good to tell him what I did, editing out ...

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Accidental Run-In

    Hey! It's youreit, here to do my little reviewing thing! Okay, first of all, there were way too many run-ons. If people can't understand the first paragraph of your writing, ...

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Emmanuel

    I like this. It's like a whole new twist on the best friends in love thing. I want to know what she said to mess it up. Are you going ...

    Nov 2, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: You're It (Chapter 3) *rewritten/edited*

    Thanks you guys! This chapter has now been completely rewritten and edited. Tear it apart nicely, please!

    Nov 1, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Anyone Need A Review??

    Hey, can you review this for me? I just rewrote it completely and I need reviews before I write the next chapter. Thanks! -youreit

    Oct 30, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What musical album has affected your writing most?

    I'd have to say Nickelback's "The Long Road," because it helped me get through my first book. Although, now when I'm writing a rough draft, I prefer to listen to ...

    Oct 29, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: You're It (Chapter 2) *rewritten/edited*

    This chapter has been completely rewritten. Thank you to all of you whose reviews helped me so much! Enjoy!

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Kate v. Zane

    Hey there! It's Dink! I loved the flashback, and this is pretty intriguing. I think everybody else got the nitpicks, so I'm going to just give you a few suggestions. ...

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Do Not Touch- Chapter 1

    I like the bad boy character of Theo, and the way Cierra helps her brother around. It gives her a motherly personality and makes me think that maybe she's going ...

    Oct 24, 2009


One of the things I love about YWS is the quote generator. For example, I'm reading a really serious work, and then I see "Moo. - cow" at the bottom of the page.
— Darlet