User avatar

youreit

  • Lounge, The Re: Submission Call For YWS News!

    Where can I view the YWS news? I can't find it anywhere... -youreit

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Why do we love?

    Alrighty, I'm back! First of all, this is a great topic, and I think you can get a lot out of it. You have a good story, but you need ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Why do we love?

    I promise to review this tomorrow. I don't have time right now, but if you'll PM me and remind me, I definitely want you to hear what I have to ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: He Didn't Like Me

    Hey there! I just popped on YWS for a few minutes, telling myself that all I could do right now was get a few reviews done. Then I found some ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Three Things/You're It 2

    Thanks! Chapter three is in progress. -youreit

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: For a Reason

    Hey there! I disagree with the two above me. I don't think it was too fast. However, like Loveless, I think you have a minor grammar problem. These things can ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Temporary Love

    youreit here! First off, I'd suggest rating this at least 16+, because of violence and prostitution. Now, on to the review! I didn't catch any grammatical errors, which is great, ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Give Me Your Hands Part 3

    I loved the ending! You were still moving a little fast, but I absolutely loved the ending. Did I mention that I loved the ending? I was sort of confused ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Give Me Your Hands Part 2

    Youreit here again! I liked this part, but I think you're moving a bit fast. I wouldn't invite a guy over to my house the day after I met him. ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Give Me Your Hands Part 1

    Hey there! Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I've been super busy. I liked this. Your main character seems a little cliche, because he's our ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: what if?

    You're grammer had some mistakes, but I think those could be overlooked if your story had more meat to it. I have nothing against short stories, and I've written lots ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Three Things/You're It 2

    “So who do you think it was? It has to be Max, right?” Kenzie and I were standing by my locker discussing the note and the boys it could’ve come ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Give Me Your Hands Part 1

    Youreit here, and ready to help! Welcome to YWS! It's helped me a lot with my writing to get an outsider's opinion, and I think you will benefit as well. ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Love From Music

    I liked the suspense at the end. You left the reader with a great cliff hanger, which makes me want to read me. I think that the breakup should've been ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: It Doesn't Matter

    It Doesn't Matter My heart swelled with content as I thought back to earlier tonight. We were alone in the kitchen, and he was tickling me while I giggled and ...

    Feb 2, 2010


#longlivebigbrother
— alliyah