User avatar

youreit

  • Romantic Novels Re: Let Me Love You(4)

    Well, wow again. I know that's pretty much all I say, but it seems like there isn't much TO say. You say it all in your stories. This is great. ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Let Me Love You(3)

    The story line is wonderful! I feel myself falling into the chapter, but it seems like when Jay and Gary are talking to each other that they shouldn't be using ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Incident at the Dance

    I haven't read any of your other work, but this was really very good. The slight choppiness of the poem gave it the awkwardness it needed to correspond to the ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Abducted

    I've never actually been abducted, but the mood and seriousness of that poem made me feel as if I had. You pulled me into the poem, the forgotten girl, the ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: My Glasses

    Wow. This is exactly the kind of thing I'd like to tell some of the people who go to my school, and exactly the kind of thing every kid would ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Thanks and Gratitude

    This piece kind of sums up how you feel when you say goodbye to a place, or a person, or a time. It reminds me of how I felt when ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Paint by Number part 1

    TORNADO No matter how hard I tried I just [b]couldn't seem to make the wotds come out right on the page. They were there all right- swirling in my head ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Let Me Love You(2)

    Still looks good. Gary is quite an interesting character. He reminds me of a friend of mine, actually. He has a big heart, but a bit of a temper. He's ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Let Me Love You

    Wow. This chapter is very well written. I can't really see where you're going with it, but it has me hooked. I can't wait to read the next chapter. It ...

    Jun 3, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Big City Life

    This piece got me interested. It definitely needs editing, but the characters were intriguing and the plot made sense. I would add a few more descriptions, though. I can't quite ...

    Jun 3, 2009


I am always saying "Glad to've met you" to somebody I'm not at all glad I met. If you want to stay alive, you have to say that stuff, though.
— Holden Caulfield