User avatar

youngwolf1105

  • Welcome Mat Re: New!

    Hi, my name is Gabby. But people on YWS call me Wolfie, Young, and if you're Malestrom, Hick. I live in McAlester, Oklahoma. I'm in the Marching Band, JAzz Ensemble, ...

    Oct 6, 2011
  • Writing Tips Re: Help with writer's block?

    Revising old storys helps, as does reading similar or other storys. My fav would have to be....... takign a cold shower. I don't konw how it helps, it just does. ...

    Oct 6, 2011
  • Writing Tips Re: Can't visualise your characters? This might help...

    What you could do to help, is get a peice of notebook paper, write the names of characters and their features. Then when it's time to put them in the ...

    Oct 6, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: true love

    Hey, it might even help if you type it out in Microsoft Word 2007. That would solve a lot of probs. for you!

    Oct 6, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: true love

    I realy liked it, it was awsome. And I'm sure you already know about all the grammer mistakes. So I won't embarrass you anymore.

    Oct 5, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Caylee

    Heatwarming. It made me smile. ;)

    Oct 5, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Lone wolf

    Totally, awsome. But your grammer, no ofense, is horrible. You need to do a lot of revising. Take it to your English teacher, and ask for some help. And you ...

    Oct 5, 2011
  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Tip?

    Don't over exxagerate or lie. if you lie to your readers, it'll nevere be a success

    Oct 5, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    WElcome to allt eh new members, even though I'm pretty new myself

    Oct 5, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hellooo

    Hi, I'm new too! But I don't think we're into a lot of the same stuff.

    Oct 5, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Dark Kind of Hope

    Awsomeness, I loved it!!

    Oct 5, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hiness!! I'm new too!!!! I love Marching Band, Jazz Ensemble, Woodwind Choir, Steel Drums and my band! :D

    Oct 5, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Best TV shows?

    Pretty Little Liars Being Human Teen wolf Nine Lives of Chloe King Lost girl Nuff said, ya'll

    Oct 3, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Wanna be friends?

    Anyone can do this, I just want everyone to feel welcomed!

    Sep 30, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My Dark Angel- Prologue

    thanks for the reviews ya'll! i really appreciate it! i wanted to make it way longer, but i couldn't really figure out how without repeating something. hey, watingforlife, thanks for ...

    Sep 29, 2011


It's funny how humans can wrap their mind around things and fit them into their version of reality.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief