User avatar

youngwolf1105

  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Secret Snow

    You know, I like this. But I'm confused. Is it wrote in the omnisecent point of view? Because at the end it had a snippet of Margies thoughts. And what ...

    Dec 18, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: NaNoWriMo

    THank you, but when did you read up to the 8the Chapter? It's all on my hard drive.... wait-----never mind. I now remeber that I let you read it the ...

    Dec 18, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS: Apollo

    I don't know if I like this or not....

    Dec 5, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: In the Arms of a Warlock - Chapter Three

    This is chapter three of what I hope to be a very exciting novel! Hope ya'll like it. The rest of the evening was very eventful. I helped Callie find ...

    Nov 30, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lighthouse

    Awesomeness! I really like it, and that it's real poetry and not rhyme. While rhyming is considered poetry, I don't think so. I believe that it's childish. No worries, I ...

    Nov 30, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Life Cycle Of A Helium Balloon

    I like it! I do believe that you're the next peot laureate! The things you write on a whim amaze me. Like your creativity, your grammer, everythig really. You're so ...

    Nov 23, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Bowl of Rice

    I've never seen pixel art before, but I must say it's adorable!

    Nov 23, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Fall on the Verge of Falling

    I really liked him. I think my friend Sam would die over all of your drawings.

    Nov 23, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Blind Elderly White Dragon

    wow, you never cease to amaze me....

    Nov 23, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: A Dragon for Amaya-Windrunner

    Wow, this is really good. I've never seen a skeleton dragon. And I know how you feel. I once spent days drawing this one pentegram/goddess. It was so strange, but ...

    Nov 23, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: 6th Grade Dragon

    I really like it! The only thing I have on it is that on the back of the neck you keep going different ways with your lines. That 's pretty ...

    Nov 23, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: In the Arms of a Warlock - Chapter Two

    Chapter Two I awoke in utter shock. It’d felt as if he had touched me. A gentle caress, so beautiful, yet so deadly it could destroy with the slightest of ...

    Nov 23, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Vampires Kiss

    Wow, I really like this and it's got my mind of a few troubles for awhile. I wish you would turn this into a novel, it'd be super awesome and ...

    Nov 23, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Toliet Plunger Icon

    Interesting......................

    Nov 22, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: NaNoWriMo

    It's in short stories cause I won't be posting anymore unless I have three people PM me to post more. I'm not being cocky or anything, I'm just not sure ...

    Nov 22, 2011


It is a happiness to wonder; it is a happiness to dream.
— Edgar Allan Poe