User avatar

youngcamus

youngcamus

  • Article / Essay » Realistic, Politics Re: Power (Part one)

    Grr... you found my next topics! Kidding kidding. Yeah I'm familiar with those topics but wanted this one to focus on a broad definition of power.

    Jul 7, 2018
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, Politics Re: Power (Part one)

    Grr... you found my next topics! Kidding kidding. Yeah I'm familiar with those topics but wanted this one to focus on a broad definition of power.

    Jul 7, 2018
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, Politics Re: Power (Part one)

    Grr... you found my next topics! Kidding kidding. Yeah I'm familiar with those topics but wanted this one to focus on a broad definition of power.

    Jul 7, 2018


The simple truth is that authors like making people squirm. If this weren't the case, all novels would be filled completely with cute bunnies having birthday parties.
— Brandon Sanderson, Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians