User avatar

youngcamus

youngcamus

  • Welcome Mat Re: youngcamus-introduction

    Hello, It'd be rude of me not to introduce myself. As you can tell by my username, I'm a huge fan of Albert Camus. I've read a majority of his ...

    Jun 27, 2018
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Man a rational or an emotional being?

    My philosophical instincts are kicking in. I believe that man is primarily an emotional being, and we use our rationality to justify or assist our emotional actions. The evidence for ...

    Jun 25, 2018
  • Writing Activities Re: Critique game - first three sentences of your novel/story

    Title: The Value of Greatness Plot: A famous musician is confronted with his regrets. Genre: Existentialist and dramatic. Sentences: The cheers were deafening. The spotlight blinding. Backstage was di

    Jun 25, 2018


What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason, how infinite in faculty, in form and moving how express and admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like a god -- the beauty of the world, the paragon of animals!
— William Shakespeare