User avatar

you_really_suck

  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^is in dire need of a bottle of jack daniels

    Aug 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^is even more crazy

    Aug 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^is crazy

    Aug 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^got me excited because they said skittles

    Aug 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^but is correct on the fact i do think they suck. lol joking i love you all

    Aug 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^is a bit late in posting

    Aug 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^thinks my avatar is cool

    Aug 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^makes me right for the first time

    Aug 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^i'm guessing by the icon likes green day

    Aug 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: H.I.M. fans

    i like some older stuff better than some of the newer stuff but then i like some of their newstuff better than the older stuff so i guess i like ...

    Aug 3, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What don't you like about YWS?

    i would like to add music to my blog but i don't know if you can or how you do it if you can. i would like to add a ...

    Aug 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: H.I.M. fans

    don't mind moon she's just............crazy anyway to answer your questions Who are they? a finnish band What type of music do they play? as darkmoon said they play gothic rock ...

    Jul 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: H.I.M. fans

    your welcome.........anytime you got a question about H.I.M. or any members of the band just ask.

    Jul 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: H.I.M. fans

    no ok here's the thing. when ville first formed H.I.M. they weren't very big but then bam came to on of their concerts and became a die hard fan. but ...

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: H.I.M. fans

    well as ville puts it their songs are about love and death thats why they created the heartagram to sybolize that. also in the band's life thay have been through ...

    Jul 21, 2005


Not me seeing all these wall posts about peoples quotes and wondering: "When will it be my turn?"
— thetaostedwriter