-
Re: The YWLJ 2010 Volume: On Sale Now!
Bought. :)
Mar 28, 2010 -
Re: Young Writers Literary Journal: Second Volume
Does it have to be from 2008 or can it have been posted in 2007? Thanks! ~Yoyo 8)
Dec 24, 2008 -
Re: Get A Free YWS Sticker! (updated with pictures)
Erm, I sent my envelope a looooong time ago and haven't gotten anything. Did you run out? :/ ~Yoyo 8)
Dec 24, 2008 -
Re: Yoyo!
Update Threeee! :D
Aug 31, 2008 -
Re: What Do You Love About YWS?
Right-o with everything. Face it, YWS is just made of Awesome. With a capital A. ^_^ ~Yoyo 8)
Jul 30, 2008 -
Re: Notice: YWS Light & YWS True Blue Disappearing
Chimped out, ftw! :D
Jun 6, 2008 -
Re: Report A Site Bug
I just noticed a bug in the "YWS Groups" page in the drop-down under Community. In the big list of all the groups with little descriptions below, when you roll ...
Jun 3, 2008 -
Re: The Scrolling Header
I don't like it... squish the bug pleeeease! :(
May 13, 2008 -
Re: Who wouldn't want to know about BBB?
Well, there's gotta be at least a couple thousand Jared Ryan Petersons in the US. No offense, but they aren't the most original names. But hey, all the Jareds I ...
Jan 20, 2008 -
Re: Yoyo!
Update!! 8)
Jan 20, 2008 -
Re: YWS Radio Program Episode #1, September 30, 4 to 5 EST
Whoa! Neato! I'm looking forward to seeing this grow! LET THE BRAINWASHING BEGIN!!! Muahaha! :twisted:
Sep 30, 2007 -
Re: What is Dramatic Poetry?
Thank you for your clarification. I'm sure it will help many. :)
Nov 25, 2006 -
Re: * Cringe * Lets all embarass the newbie .......
Ha. We have something in common. A-poetry, and B- never being satisfied with it. But the people here are helpful. But most of all, enjoy it! And enjoy writing too... ...
Jul 30, 2006 -
Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)
First off, it's good to be back. I missed this place. Anyway onto the question. Is there any basic setup for posting multiple chapters? Should I make a thread, let ...
Jul 29, 2006 -
Re: Hey I'm Tony C.
Waaahh!!! Triple post there... O.o
Jul 23, 2006
