User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Miscellaneous Re: Five Parts to a Successful Piece of Art

    Five Parts to a Successful Piece of Art Part One – Simplicity You want your main subject to be your main focus. Basically, don’t clutter your composition with unnecessary objects. ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: I need all the help I can get

    A plot will develop eventually. Listen to jumper and quill, they have good advice. Here's what I'd do though. Since you are so character-driven, just start playing with them. It ...

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing Goals, Rituals etc.

    I write wherever I can, whenever I need to. I only ever need to write when I'm inspried. Sometimes that's when I'm sitting right at the computer. Othertimes it will ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Writing Tutorials Re: Editing Your Work

    I can edit shorter stuff, but I have yet to even touch my NaNo novels from two years ago. Any sugestions on tackling larger projects? ~Yoyo 8)

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Research Re: Cricket, ship building, and cars in England...

    Thanks guys! I'll chck those out! :D

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Research Re: Cricket, ship building, and cars in England...

    Can anyone give me an easy-to-understand run through on how you play cricket? Basic rules... plays... that kind of thing. I found a website telling you how but it's like ...

    Jan 27, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Novel help

    I don't know if this would be helpful but whatever. I would try writing about small things. Write about a whole day in your life. Write about EVERYTHING you did ...

    Dec 27, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: tips for journal-style?

    Research and find out as much as you can about "the holocaust/Warsaw ghetto uprising... isreal and the palmach (underground strike forces) etc." And get into your characters head. Know everything ...

    Aug 31, 2005


Who knew paper and ink could be so vicious.
— Kathryn Stockett, The Help