User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Art & Photography Re: Imporvomnet ::Image Heavy::

    A big contrast from when you started. Makes me more confident? :P Thanks though. You're a great artist. :D

    Feb 10, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Dono's Gallery

    Those are really good. I don't think I've ever seen your stuff before. You have really nice clean lines and good shading too. Great job! :D

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Helo Drawing #1

    That is good. Better than any mechanical drawing I've ever attempted. Good shading too. I'm a fan of anyone who can do darker shading cuz I can't.

    Jan 18, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Mischa Barton

    It's good. A lot better than some people in my high school art class. You've got the shape down great but the shadows. The shadows seem like they're all one ...

    Jan 11, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Citrus Piss

    sorry

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Holy Mongoose, Batman, Bobo draws again!

    These are good. I love your art. Makes me jealous. Beside what's already been mentioned, the shirt on the second one is weird. It's too wrinkly... it's just odd looking. ...

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Citrus Piss

    :cry: you said anything...

    Jan 8, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: My Genius Finally Revealed

    *headdesk*

    Jan 7, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Citrus Piss

    Nazis

    Jan 7, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: I Internet You

    I can see it for about 30 seconds. I had to refresh again so I could read the last frame because it disappeared. Pretty funny though. I love you're art. ...

    Jan 4, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Dyslexia

    HAHAHA! I got it right off the bat. I thought it was funny... you just have to be a little insane to get it. Hehehe... :) Good job. I think ...

    Dec 15, 2005
  • NovMo Archives Re: End of NaNoWriMo... now for the editing process!!!

    Then end of NaNoWriMo is here! Even if you haven't reached your word count, I encourage everyone to continue working on your novel. Make another goal to get closer to ...

    Dec 2, 2005
  • NovMo Archives Re: Only couple days left!!! How's thy word count coming?

    We only have a few days left! I hope everyone is reaching their goals whatever they may be. As of now we have two days, and about nine hours, depending ...

    Nov 28, 2005
  • NovMo Archives Re: Excerpts from Evacuation Earth

    A little update with comments. ______________ As the group ran away, Chloe looked back and saw the remains of the ship turn in to a mob of rampaging llamas running ...

    Nov 20, 2005
  • NovMo Archives Re: A Few Questions (and yeah, they're actually...questions...)

    1. Yes. 2. I have no idea, I have never owned a gaming system in my life. 3. What genre?

    Nov 10, 2005


"Honestly, I think the world is going to end bloody. But it doesn't mean we shouldn't fight. We do have choices."
— Dean Winchester