User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Art & Photography Re: Kickin Rad Desktops O.o

    Fractals? :?

    Aug 19, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Photoshop Personalized Avatars

    Good job. It looks like you're getting better. Nice effects on that morbidness one there. :) Keep it up!

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Oodles of Doodles

    Your drawing are awesome. Great character sketches. But the guy on the right of your very top drawing has a screwed up leg/butt. It kinda looks like the pants are ...

    Aug 3, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Bacon!

    Mmmm... that is some beautimous bacon. Your dude's eyes look funky though. Not that you're going for perfection or anything.

    Aug 3, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: A few of my drawings

    Boo to turumpets! You should do an oboe. ^_^ That's what I play. Double reeds are the best!!!

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: How to make a pen-sword

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Random Character Sketches

    I've recently discovered a talent for drawing random characters. So here are my first few that I've done. Any constructive critisism is welcome. Thanks! :D This one is the only ...

    Apr 29, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Ancelin d'Endroit

    I love your style. It's kinda what I'm going for in my art too! I'm still in the practising stages though. One comment though, in the first picture, her arms ...

    Apr 16, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Hippie car!

    Nice.

    Mar 26, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Wallpapers

    Photoshop.

    Mar 26, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Wallpapers

    So I've been working on some wallpapers for my computer recently and these are some of my finished products. Sorry if they're kind of big... but enjoy! :D LifeLive Cherish ...

    Mar 26, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Apple

    An apple I drew from a picture. Hehe.

    Mar 11, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoEdMo?

    Ugh... editing. I've only grammar edited my novel about half way through and then I stopped and handed it off to some of my friends to edit. Hehe! It works ...

    Mar 10, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoEdMo?

    Ugh... editing. I've only grammar edited my novel about half way through and then I stopped and handed it off to some of my friends to edit. Hehe! It works ...

    Mar 9, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: My Desk

    Hehe... my phot debut is finally here. So I got a new drawing tablet recently (which I am in LOVE with!!!) and I was bored one afternoon so I drew ...

    Mar 7, 2006


You are all the colours in one, at full brightness.
— Jennifer Niven, 'All the Bright Places'