User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • NovMo Archives Re: Helpful Ideas

    I can't listen to music with words while writing. I'll start singing to my favorite songs or something. Although, if it's quiet enough to be background noise I can handle ...

    Nov 9, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Only couple days left!!! How's thy word count coming?

    They need to delete or archive last year's posts or something... *grumbles*

    Nov 9, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo Novel Status!

    I have plots for the next three years. Last year I got the idea for a four-book series. Hence why I already have my plots. But, I haven't actually done ...

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Jack's Avatar Attempts Thread

    Coolie! Good job there. :D

    Oct 24, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    I still haven't done any planning yet. I probably should now that I think about it. I just don't have any TIME!!! Arg.... But now I am devoted to creating ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: ANIMATED avatars

    *cowers from Elizabeth* I'd do it if I were you. O.o Anyways... that's really cool. I wish I had ImageReady. I know how to use it, it's just so dang ...

    Oct 14, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    Yay! We have a YWS thread in NaNoLand! Thanks Firestarter!

    Oct 14, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    Eeek! Crysi! I'm much to scared to even write down my ideas for my plot this year! I'm more into the seat-of-your-pants style of writing. All planning is in my ...

    Oct 10, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    Make the time!!! I don't have any time either!!! Just do it! You'll thank me in the end. :)

    Oct 4, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    Oh man... my schedule for November just got crazy. For the first half I'll be doing hours of dress rehersal for the play I'm in and then performing it. Wahhh! ...

    Oct 4, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    I totally just added on a crap-load of stuff after you guys posted. :D Haha! But I am so not ready. This will be the sequel of my first NaNo ...

    Oct 3, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    Sign ups for National Novel Writing Month 2010 won't be open until October, but when they are you can find them at . Expectant writers begin planning what they want ...

    Oct 2, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Wallpapers

    Thanks! Hey... I have more of these I coupld post. *goes on a wallpaper hunt*

    Sep 29, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Boredom on an unsteady mind is no good...

    Yeah, the Botticelli ones are cool. Isn't that like Venus or something? I dunno, I forget. Art History was last year. >.

    Sep 21, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: My collage and one of my paintings..<3

    Wonderful work. I have no complaints with the collage, but I would size it down for easier veiwing. I have to scroll all over to see the whole thing. It ...

    Sep 15, 2006


The first thing I do when I have a good quote is always to put a goat in it. uwu
— Liminality