User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Art & Photography Re: These tablets are difficult

    Yeah, it looks like you have a little pressure sensitivity, but if you're like me I like it all the way up at the most sensitive setting. Try messing with ...

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Bored

    Hokay, so I love eyes, and I'm facsinated with all the colors (I love colors too) so random artwork with an eye and some color. It only took me like ...

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Brad Returns with Better Artwork (and more shame!)

    I like the portrait. Nice composition and good contrast. The second one is nice too, but I don't like the proportions of the earth being the droplet. First off, it's ...

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Icons

    Those are really good. I love your use of text, even if we can't read it. And I love how you play with the colors and saturation and how you ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Messing around...

    Woot for tablets! I

    Dec 27, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Black and White Photos

    The ferris wheel is cool. Of all your photos, it's the sharpest. I don't like your eye picture though because it's too blurry/out of focus. 2, 3, and 7 are ...

    Dec 27, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Firedance

    Pretty awesome picture there. Is there anyway you could shrink it so we don't have to scroll to see the whole thing?

    Dec 18, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: What we learned...

    -- Don't procrastinate to the point where you have to write half your novel in week four. -- After 35k everything goesreallyreallyfast!! and it's fun. ^_^ -- I love putting ...

    Dec 11, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Script Frenzy

    Is there a website for it yet?

    Dec 11, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Wallpapers

    Hokay... it's been ages, I know. But here's some more wallpapers I've recently made. Enjoy! :wink: Blue Butterfly Manipulated from my own photographs. Eclipse 2 Street Lights Originally a picture ...

    Dec 9, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Script Frenzy

    I am! I've been told that my writing style could be easily turned into a movie script, so why not just cut out the middle man? :P

    Dec 4, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    38k and counting! Writes furiously.

    Nov 28, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Posting your NaNo?

    Yes... if anyone does plan on posting their NaNo Novel, please, PLEASE grammar edit and spell check it before you do. Do it to spare our sanity, and your life ...

    Nov 20, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: An open door

    Yes, very good composition. Sharpen it and I would lighten it some. Not a lot. But nice. :)

    Nov 19, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: that 2nd week slump

    I haven't been able to write for a while with play practice taking up all my time! But after Friday, I should be able to regain some word count once ...

    Nov 17, 2006


You must believe in free will; there is no choice.
— Isaac Bashevis Singer