User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Art & Photography Re: Black and White

    Yeah, get rid of the drop shadow things. It's way too tacky for such talented photos. If you want a border, just use solid black or a viginette. Lovely though!

    Jan 30, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    Aye! I am surprised to see this at 9 pages already! Oy! Well, I'm doing NaNo again. I have to finish my three book, three year series!! :D Yaaayyyy!!! Looking ...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: 100 challenges

    Hey, if you don't want people to critique or praise anything here, then don't post it.

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Adventures in Photography

    Hey your photography is good. Keep taking pictures! :D I love your black and white photos. You've got a knack for that too. ;) ~Yoyo

    Apr 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Atlantis is Rising

    It looks like a sand castle or a really nifty unforsted cake, but its cool. ^_^ ~Yoyo

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Fand Does Photography *le gasp!*

    These are some great shots Fand! I love the cat. Great composition and contrast. I also really love 2b the B&W sunrise. It reaminds me of an old photograph from ...

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Childhood

    Gorgeous photograph. I love the contrast. Good job! :D

    Jan 29, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Kobolds

    Hehe! I love the candles! It's so entertaining. *giggles at the thought of clumsy goblins with candles on their heads*

    Jan 25, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Hank.

    Haha! It's great. Embrace the randomness.

    Jan 25, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: More photography!

    I think it would be a decent picture if it didn't have the blurry branches in the front and if it didn't look like someone got too enthusiastic with the ...

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: A picture's worth 1000 words

    Thay're all really good, but the third one is really bugging me. The arm is bent like there's no bone in it. You need to keep the arm straight and ...

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: How Do You Pronounce "Idea"

    Erm... and it's Oregon. With an 'O'. :D

    Jan 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Bored

    I don't have any other eye pictures like that but here's some other photos I have. :wink: Red596 White573

    Jan 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Bye Christmas

    And he has no brain! His head just disappears into hat!! O.o

    Jan 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Natural Photography

    Those are all really good. I actually like the last one, because it has the butterfly and a fly tot he right of it. All of these photos could do ...

    Jan 5, 2007


Nobody wants to see the village of the happy people.
— Lew Hunter