User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Art & Photography Re: Scenes from my backyard

    Oooh! I get a hill full of Trillium by my house! Pretty pics! ^^ ~Yoyo 8)

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Beautiful Flower

    Ooooh! Pretty!!! I love the water droplets! They're to tiny! And the focus is amazing. O.o Did you use a macro lens?? Gorgeous. ^_^ ~Yoyo 8)

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Saint's Soda Can Sculptures (New: 19.4.08)

    Ahahaha! Brilliant love! Keep making more! Actually... my avatar came from something similar to this. I punched a smiley face in a foil juice top, then my friend punched it, ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Angel-chan wanted to see

    Awah! It's so adorably cute! Nice shading. ^_^

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: No! It's mine!

    Awww! Cute style Chiko! Make me want to do a chat comic... *ponders*

    Apr 12, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Script Frenzy!

    Actually, getting a page isn't that hard, if you do actualy script spacing. Plus it's mostly dialogue, so each lite could have as little as three words on it three ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Script Frenzy!

    Hey guys! Some of you have shown some interest in writing during April. Well, NaNo doesn't come until November (duh) but NaNoWriMo now has a sister project in April called ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: I Need My NaNoWriMo back!

    Guys, if you want to write in April, there's Script Frenzy which started yesterday (April 1st) and goes to the end of April. You can write a screen or stage ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Bella's Block

    Yeah, I'd crop it so all the distracting stuff on the sides are gone. But I love how everything looks so silvery and shiny! ^_^ And I love, love, LOVE ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Chloe: The plasma with the ship's directory, and some nice steel bolts, the only remainders of Earth. *sigh* Iza: A porthole and a Hanson's Circus poster. Edric: Many grand things. ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    This is the beginning of the end. Well, now that I think about it... that could either be a really bad or a really bad line. Basically depending on how ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Are you asking the right question?

    Mar 22, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: 50,000 words anyone?

    Pshhhh, you can do it Aed. At least you're not a senior. Senior year you'll have trouble, but you'll find a way, it's not that difficult. Btw, who actually does ...

    Feb 29, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: I Need My NaNoWriMo back!

    I don't need a NaNo now. I'd die completely. I'm not even sure if it'll fit in my schedule next year, going to college and all. I hope it will ...

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: American Cowboy Bush

    Hahahaha! Hooray! Not bad. It even looks like he could be pistol-whipping you. XD Lovely. ;) ~Yoyo 8)

    Feb 29, 2008


Anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.
— J.K. Rowling