User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • NovMo Archives Re: Word Counts!

    5,378! I've been pretty good about staying a little bit ahead each day. Which is good because I know by week three I'll be 10,000 words behind. :/

    Nov 4, 2009
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo Eve (a.k.a. Time to Freak Out)

    So did anyone else forget that today was actually Halloween as well? It just doesn't feel very Halloween-y at college. Anywho, that's not what this is about... Who is ready ...

    Oct 31, 2009
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    Always feel free to add me on the NaNo site! yoha_ahoy, same as here. Being a 5 year vet of NaNoWriMo, I'm sure I can certainly help you out with ...

    Oct 7, 2009
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    I just realized that there's ten days til NaNo and I have NO plot ideas whatsoever. I kind of freaked out just a little bit. Okay, it was more like ...

    Oct 22, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Planning 2008

    Have you already started planning your Nano for this year? Do you need ideas? Share here!! Personally, I have no idea what I'm doing for my 4th NaNo this year. ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: ATV Magic

    Hahaha! I think this looks pretty neat actually! I don't have much to complain about! You just missed a couple spots with the custom blur in the background, but it's ...

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Watercolor Sketches

    Just as a note to everyone who replied, these were simply SKETCHES. Haha. I am very grateful for your in-depth critiques, don't get me wrong. But I know they have ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Watercolor Sketches

    Here's that meadow! ^_^ I love nature. Ooh... it's a tad crooked, but oh well! XD

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Watercolor Sketches

    How about a mountain? A meadow shall be next though! Thanks for the suggestion! ^_^

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Watercolor Sketches

    I've been playing with watercolor pencils. Tell me what you think! :D I can take simple requests too! ^_^ -Yoyo 8)

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: w00t! there's a dead chick in this pic! XD

    You said make you cry, so I'm not gonna bother with too much politeness. I'm too tired and you know i love you anyways. ^_^ Moving on. 1 - What ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: weeee, I actually took pictures!

    Wheee! Cool angle indeed! Don't'cha love spring? ^^ Epic. ;) ~Yoyo 8)

    May 6, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Pixel Art

    1.) I think the house looks fine except for the stairs which bug me because they look broken, like the floor splits them in half... or something. 2.) I would ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: City Underground

    Most interesting. Very well done indeed. I really liked the boat at the bottom. Great work and holy jeez how did you ever print this? The boat's my favorite part! ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: City Underground

    It won me $100 in a really big, prestigious juried art competition! :D It's a digital painting done with Adobe Photoshop, my loverly drawing tablet, and hoooours of patience, care ...

    Apr 27, 2008


On some days, my will to write disappears faster than a donut at a police station.
— Arcticus