User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Saint:: I LOVE CHEETOS!!! Mantis:: It's that Timone in the background?? XD Woot! I like that first one. Neat effect. ;)

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Gwen, sorry to say but this isn't your Myspace page. It's getting kind of annoying to have fifteen pictures of you on every page of this thread. Not to be ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: March 2008 aka Somebody Spiked The Punch (Stats)

    Woohoo for the US being the numer one country! And I'm claiming Chicago as mine for the Top 10 Cities! (I live closest to it sooo... yah. *dances* Yay for ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Suz! I have that NaNo shirt!!! :D *dances* Hooraaaaay NaNo '06! ^_^ ~Yoyo 8)

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Google turns out the lights

    If you read the thing Google provided on why their page was black and you want to keep thier page black now, you can use http://www.blackle.com. It's the same thing ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    (Whoops! Mine was for ~Volant~'s post. ^_^) ^ misspelled "mispell" < will not misspell anything except for the above, which was intentional v will double check their spelling now

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: *head/desk*

    I think this might fit better in a blog. ;) ~Yoyo 8)

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: A Congrats To The Griffin!

    Hooray! Go Grif! Nice job. ^_^ *noddlenod*

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: 6,000 posts

    Well, congrats Suz! Keep going! I think we need those purple stars now, don't you? :lol: *mumbles something about posting more* Rawrgahsnufflegrump... *shuffles off*

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ Probably got fat from Easter candy. < Didn't get any Easter candy. v Is daydreaming/is on Spring Break.

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: TYWC Refugees... Bad News

    TYWC = The Young Writer's Club, predacessor to YWS and where many orginial members of the YWS came from. See the link in Nate's post. ;)

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Joe - Gorgeous! Wozzy - Like guitars much? XD Gadi. - T-I-double guh-er! Jacko - Yay Journal! Nice glasses. ^^ Areida - Gorgeous, as always. ^_^ Italy looks wonderful! weekend_warrior ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Any Excuse To Party: 1000+ Posts In One Day

    Hooray! Glad to have helped! This is certainly exciting. And I'm glad the quality is still here. ^_^ We're creating a legacy!! :D ~Yoyo 8)

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Easter Dinner, Dono Style

    I love it. XD I must admit.

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ has a really cool avatar < is a girl ;) and yes, in a good mood v is a boy!! *le gasp*

    Mar 22, 2008


[as a roleplayer is feeling sad about torturing her characters] GrandWild: "You're a writer, dear. Embrace it."
— GrandWild