User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Art Show

    I will definitely be entering. ;) Does it have to be things not already posted on the site? Or can we resubmit them to you just through the e-mail address? ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    Wow.. If I may, who broke the password? More than one! ;)

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    The Sanctum has been cracked! O.O

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Let's just talk...

    Have you ever tried the YWS Chat Room? We talk about everything there. ;) You can find the link on the home page's left nav bar. Just scroll down a ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    Ugh. Yoyo not good at riddles. >.

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Comments Sought On YWS

    I don't think it's outdated. I think one goal to always work towards is easier navigation and organization. We've got a good system right now, but I feel that somehow ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Earthquake in West Salem, Illinois: 5.2

    Man... I missed both. I really must be a hard sleeper then. Earthquakes, trains, thunderstorms... gosh. I could be toted off to Munchkinland and never know it! XD ~Yoyo 8)

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ is right! I live five blocks from Lake Michigan. < loves living by a beach! ^_^ v didn't know there were beaches on Lake Michigan.

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Worst Writing Assignments Ever

    Are you kidding me Medusa? This was for a class !? Stephenie Meyer isn't that great. :roll: Hmm, I think the worst writing assignments are the ones you get in ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What is the meaning of life?

    Hey guys! I'm writing a research paper on the meaning of life and the New Age Movement. It would be greatly helpful if you could take this poll seriously because ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    AHA! You write on your hand too Suz! XD I do that aaaalllll the time. Hahaha, my mom bugs me for it but you can loose paper! And I just ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Girly and petit, dark blonde, small nose, and big blue eyes.

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I'm In The Washington Post

    Yeah, seriously. Sports is about watching sweaty guys run around being all rough & tough. ^^ That's very cool though Nate. Cute girlfriend. :P

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Wheee! That's so cool Areida! Did you get to go in the Duomo? Ahhh, I'd go crazy looking at all the art there. *dies* XP

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What should I have for supper next week?

    KFC. Like I said, always default to chicken. *nods* :) ~Yoyo 8)

    Apr 7, 2008


When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind