User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Art Show 2008

    Very cool, Adam! And awesome work, everyone who has a piece posted! Especially Yoyo. What is that, a piece in every hall? You talented little snob. :D -:pirate3: I'm sorry! ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Art Show 2008

    Very spiffy! Took me a sec to figure out that you have to scroll horizontally to move on though and see more. So just a note to everyone else, try ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS: One of the top 101 Web sites for Writers for 2008

    Woohoo! I thought we were closer to four years though... 2004, right? Ah well. We ARE awesome. ;) ~Yoyo 8)

    May 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Small Clothes for 29th Reg't

    That's awesome!!! Very spiffy! Can't wait to see the full gear! ;) ~Yoyo 8)

    May 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: I need a website template. Want to help?

    I don't think freewebs will let you use custom template unless you bought and registered a domain name. They do, however, have plently of their own professionally designed templates for ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: 2000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    O_O *bows to the magnificence that is Snoinkus*

    May 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Big Sister is watching?

    Big Brother finally decided to join the real Jedi. ^_^

    May 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What is the meaning of life?

    My deadline is up! And with my polling done at school and here it puts my tab at exactly 100 people. Thanks for your help if you voted! PM me ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Small, very skinny, big brown eyes and thin, straight brown hair.

    May 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    #3 ftw, Oye! ^_^ ~Yoyo 8)

    May 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Aha! I saw that monkey on on lolcats. I thought it was hilarious! Anywho, here's me in some prom pictures, as promised. :) This is my whole group, and sadly, ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Rate YWS

    *votes for Patty with a sponge in her brain*

    May 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Kitty, I think you just rocked my world apart. That's amazing. That second one reminds me of this really long story about my friend who's a drum major in band ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Lolmonkey!

    *bows to the fearless leader* I believe in Barty. @(^_^)@

    May 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What is the meaning of life?

    Bumping this. My deadline is coming soon. ;) ~Yoyo 8)

    May 2, 2008


I hope I’ve never been quoted, tbh
— paigey