User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Randomosity Re: YWS Now Has Officespace!

    *raises hand* I would like to inhabit the bush out front... only purps may join me... *nods* ~Yoyo 8)

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The Quoting Game

    Quote this. Because I'm goody-two-shoes. You get a dime. Prok gets no dime. This is my third attempt. Please, no one beat me to the punch this time. EDIT: Yay! ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Big Brother...

    Just like our motto is to "Write Gooder." ;) ~Yoyo 8)

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The Twins are Twenty!

    Haha! Happy Birthday Snoink and Grif!! Hoorah for 20! :D And have a great year. ;) ~Yoyo 8)

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Male vs. Female Teachers

    I don't care. Gender doesn't matter to me, basically for what reasons have already been stated. I've had amazing teachers of both sexes, and less amazing teachers on either side ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    XD Nice Mantis. Hahaha, you make me laugh. wwjnd:: Very nice, you look like a lighter-haired version of a friend of mine. XP Is that your artwork behind you? If ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: *tack tack tack* goes the mechanical heart.

    *drools* A nice typewriter is included in my writer's room fantasy. :(

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    10/10 Awesome artwork! Did you do it? O.o

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the randomness above you!

    1/10 To be successful on Broadway, you need a Jew!

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Birthday, Nate!

    Eep! Day late, but Happy Birthday!!!! :D Uh-oh... in another year you're gonna be too old for YWS! :o You'll be beyond the 13-25 ranges! Noes!!! What'll happen then? :cry: ...

    May 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: A Round of Applause for Areida

    Awww, Ari!! I'm so gonna miss you! Especially seeing your pretty face in the Post Your Pics forum. :P But I know you've been looking forward to West Point for ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Over The Years

    Hehehe. I remember all of those. I think I missed the noteboard theme though. I dunno. Well, all in all I don't think it's changed that much. You always keep ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Sunburns!

    No sunburn yet for me, but I'm painting a mural outside all summer, so I'm probably gonna be quite red from standing on scaffolding 12 hours a week. Yoyo doesn't ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: What is your favorite food?

    What's your fave food? Pasta and chocolate (not together) What's your fave fast food? Wendy's, ftw What's your fave restaurant? Outback Steak House!!

    May 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the randomness above you!

    5/10 O.o Baaaaahhhhhhhhh! I are moose in Cambodia riding a biplane inside-out!

    May 25, 2008


the world (me) cries out for salvation (snacks)
— creaturefeature