User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Lounge, The Re: Oh, It's time for some campaignin'!

    Hehehehe. I had a giggle.

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Would you pay to remove ads?

    Paying would be so annoying. Plus the ads aren't that invasive. I hardly notice them at all really... ~Yoyo 8)

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The internet is pleased :-)

    *squee!* ^_^

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Shoot the Sheep!

    I got to Rocketing Rabbit on my fifth try I think. Until then I was only Sluggish Snail and Bobbing Bobcat. ^_^ I think I was doing good. Fun game, ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Does the Olympic Stadium in Beijing really look like this?

    It's actually a huge advance in architecture. I mean, how would you like to be the guy that had to do all the math on those angles and how to ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Top 250 Cities on YWS

    Wooo!!! I'm in the top 30!! I didn't think I was on that much. O.o Unless there are unknown users in my town... I hope they aren't stalking me. :cry: ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Softy!!

    XD *huggles Roo* ^_^

    Jul 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Penguin!!! Ahhh! I love it! Haha! And you *are* pretty! ^_^ And I spot a Roo! :D Sheesh, I need to post some more soon... maybe I'll take some this ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: A gift for Jennafina

    That's such a sweet idea!! Looking at those designs, I definitely love the polka-dots. That's the second link I believe. But if you want to design one, that's totally cool ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Which Flower Are You?

    I guessed you were a Rose, Heather. ^_^ I can see it lol. Guess what I am and see if you're right! This thing was spot on for the most ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I want my heart back!

    O.o *runs and hides*

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: A Dangerous, New Hallucinogen (You won't believe it!)

    Hahaha! That is priceless. And I knew that was Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury WITHOUT looking it up, but looks like I got beat to it. Haha. My town did ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Not Dead Yet... Has it really been that long?

    Cal! Welcome back! Glad to hear things settling down well for you. I, myself had been wondering why I hadn't seen your name around as much anymore. Welcome back. ;) ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: A YWS sorrority/ fraternity

    Yay cults! :D Hehehe, jk... sounds interesting. Not so sure it would work though... *shruggers* ~Yoyo 8)

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: WARNING: Pixelated Boobies!!!

    Hahaha! Might I say awesome? I just loved the british guy narrating. Nice. ~Yoyo 8)

    Jun 11, 2008


Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
— Pablo Picasso