User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Randomosity Re: NaNoWriMo

    Yeah, I was thinking that it would be interesting to tie this in with YWS somehow but I have no idea what to do. And a note to you interested ...

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: NaNoWriMo

    Yeah if you get the dude's book "No Plot? No Problem!" it has a section showing you how to make time for yourself. It's a really helpful book I highly ...

    Oct 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: NaNoWriMo

    Any one else heard of this or involved in it? If not, it stands for National Novel Writing Month and it takes place in November. You "bash out a 50,000 ...

    Oct 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Favourite Lyrics

    Beauty from Pain by Superchick, and awesomely beautiful song that just speaks to me. The lights go out all around me One last candle to keep out the night And ...

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: MUSIC FOR SAM! Mwahaha...

    Get cool soundtracks to movies you like. That's always fun. My fave's are "Pirates of the Caribbean" and the Lord of the Rings soundtracks. Get some oldies too, like the ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Hurricane Katrina

    The death toll is thought to be up to 1000's now. And I heard on the radio that there were places where they were wading through dead bodies to get ...

    Sep 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boys in Eyeliner

    I have a friend who wears eyeliner. It makes him look so creepy but its awesome! Besides him I'm not a huge fan of guys in eyeliner. It's kind of ...

    Aug 31, 2005


how insane i exist in rooms i'm not in at the moment
— fatherfig