User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Randomosity Re: What should i call my birdy?

    Ooh... I like your suggestions Just. I suck at naming things so I won't give any suggestions. I'll save you the peril.

    Jan 5, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ Lives in the universe. HA! Wow! I think I do too! OMG!!! *freaks out*

    Jan 5, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ Lives far, far away

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Crit the person above you!

    ^ Etrange by ConvolutedEmpty

    Dec 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Google fight!!!!

    Snow Man: 36,900,000 results Snow Woman: 15,200,000 results Sexist... Presents: 240,000,000 results Coal: 48,500,000 results Ohhh... lucky. Pop: 293,000,000 results Soda: 21,400,000 results Pop so tot

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: EVERYBODY DANCE NOW!

    Hey! I finished too! Now I have one heck of a crappy manuscript that all my friends get to edit! :P

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Today Is My 16th B-day

    Happy Birthday! I'll be 16 soon too! Erm... well in three months.

    Nov 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: :P

    bleah bleah bleah bleah bleah bleah bleah bleah... my day has been crap cuz im behind by about 4 days on my novel. i need close to 8000 words this ...

    Nov 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    Orange converse Dark blue jeans My *NEW* NaNoWriMo 2005 T-Shirt!!! Plain black zip up hoodie purple digital watch on left wrist... silver TLW rong on left hand, my AWESOME class ...

    Nov 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: NaNoWriMo

    Awesome! Thank you Nate!!!

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: NaNoWriMo

    I currently have 6,788. So I'm behind my goal for today :( *starts to repeat her mantra "MUST WRITE, MUST WRITE"* The key is really long dialouge and lots of ...

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: NaNoWriMo

    TIME TO WRITE!!!!!

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Lick A Member!

    *twitches*

    Oct 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ likes socks...

    Oct 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: NaNoWriMo

    Mine's the same as it is here: yoha_ahoy

    Oct 28, 2005


The bird that would soar above the level plain of tradition and prejudice must have strong wings. It is a sad spectacle to see the weaklings bruised, exhausted, fluttering back to earth.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening