User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Lounge, The Re: My New Blog, Mars, and A Shameless Plug

    Yeah, this does look cool. I bet that some people could think you're really going to Mars! Haha. I'll be watching. :)

    Jul 30, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: *headdesk*

    tgfb Too Good For Boys

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: EDITING!

    *shudders at the word "edit" but enters the forum anyways* ... *reads the post* ... *hyperventilates* ... *worships Snoink for her mastery of editing over my lowly self* ... *joins ...

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    "No, I already ate." *singing* I almost always sing at the computer. ^_^ It's where all my good music is.

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I met Psy_linx at camp last summer and he wrote poetry and I asked him one time if I could read any, so he gave me the address to his ...

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The New and Improved Skin Colors Thread!

    Purple! I liked YWS dark too. :D

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: *headdesk*

    sdfdfd So do flies dream for donuts? Haha! This is useful to make yourself laugh when you really want to just bang your head on something. :P

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Dear____ Thread

    Dear James, Thank you for seeing me when I felt invisible and on the verge of tears. It means so much to me for you to be able to just ...

    May 7, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: If you liked the red button, come here and say BEEP!

    BLOOP!!! Teehee! I loved the red button! It made up for my extreme depression that would have come soon after for lack of being in the YWS. :D And David ...

    Apr 18, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Spoonerisms!

    Let me sew you to your sheet.

    Feb 26, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below ya! (TPBM)

    *honk honk* What? TPBM never knew that you could break a rock with another rock...

    Jan 14, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^ is from india which is pretty sweet

    Jan 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What does your username mean?

    My name is from a game called Monkey Island. It's a piratey game and this main character walks up to this welcome mat that says "Ahoy" but it's upside down ...

    Jan 14, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below ya! (TPBM)

    not really... TPBM hates creepy long nails.

    Jan 14, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^ is the awesomest person ever

    Jan 14, 2006


how can i live laugh love in these conditions
— Orion42