-
Re: Where does everyone live?
I live in a small tourist based town on the coast of Lake Michigan in the state of Michigan. It's a 5 minute walk to the beach from my house. ...
Aug 21, 2006 -
Re: Happy Birthday To Me
*does a b-day dance for Waffles* Happy Birthday! Hope it's a good one! :D
Aug 20, 2006 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
YAY!!! I gots my new camera! It's a Canon PowerShot S80, and it's beautiful! So yeah... this is me and my best friend taking some totally random pics in her ...
Aug 20, 2006 -
Re: Duck
Meh.
Aug 19, 2006 -
Re: Random Sentence Thread!!!
The spiffy monkey only walks at midnight.
Aug 17, 2006 -
Re: Duck
Moose?
Aug 17, 2006 -
Re: Homecoming (USA residents please reply)
A- Yes B- Yes And now, if I may ask; what is this for? :)
Aug 13, 2006 -
Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud
"Daddy's all sloshy." He was carrying a whole bunch of water bottles to the basement and they were sloshing around. It was funny... ^Sorry about your bedspread. That would suck.
Aug 12, 2006 -
Re: One Word Story Ring
The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe
Aug 5, 2006 -
Re: One Word Story Ring
The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe
Aug 5, 2006 -
Re: Scribble Scribble
Mweeee!!! This is fun! :D
Aug 3, 2006 -
Re: How can I steal your loot with you constantly stabbing me?!
MEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHE. There's sunscreen in my eyes. *owie* Purple lozenges? I like purple lozenges. But my toes are normal, and in one line. People with long boney toes with big toes ...
Aug 2, 2006 -
Re: My New Name
Nifty. I'm not that big into Egyptian stuff but I must admit, Greek Mythology does strike something in me. *snort* Probably cuz it's not true. Hehe. EDIT: Totally cannot type ...
Aug 2, 2006 -
Re: EDITING!
Well, that's speshul. Lol!
Aug 2, 2006 -
Re: Back On Google! And other stats
I love that smiley! :D
Jul 30, 2006
