User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Ares - I'm digging it. 8) Anyways... a pic of me. Woo!

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy New Year, YWS!

    Happy New Year! Hope everyone had a great 2006 and has an even better 2007!!! :D

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Reviews: Not Enough or Too Many?

    I don't get enough. At least not very constructive ones. I suppose I shouldn't even be talking since I barely every critique anything. I'm very bad at critiquing. Either I ...

    Dec 11, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Favourite Chrismas Song

    Carol of the Bells, definitely. I must agree with Trident there. :D Though I also love Winter Wonderland, Sleigh Bells, and White Christmas.

    Dec 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: I got a Snow Day!!!

    Woot! We got a snow day here! I'm so happy!!! *Yoha dances and brags more* Okay, I'm going ice skating now. Adios!

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: NaNoWriMo

    I got 50k one day early. I was so freaked out that I wouldn't make it cuz at the beginning of week four, I still only had 25k. So... I ...

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Critique Circle

    Glad you're back! :D *Yoha huggles magicman*

    Nov 18, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Teeeeo's Going KURAZI!!!

    Teo... you've always been crazy. *nods* But we love ya for it anyways. ^_^

    Oct 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: To writingluver5

    DORY!!! :P Good job Teo. Hehe.

    Sep 29, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Countdown to 1500 Members!

    *braces herself*

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday Imp! ^_^

    Happy Birthday Imp! :)

    Sep 21, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: EL GATO LLAMEANTE DE MUERTE!

    'Tis spiffy I must say. Mi nariz no es aqui!!! Quien es mi nariz?!?!?! (Please excuse any grammatical errors in my spanish. I haven't taken it in two years. :D ...

    Sep 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: World Citizens Association

    Coolie. Looks neat. I'll consider joining. (Meaning, I'm gonna join eventually. :P) Good luck.

    Sep 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Adventures in Insanity

    Your first one was good! :D Lookin' forward to the second one! And I'll watch it all the way through no matter how long it takes for my stupid dial-up ...

    Sep 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: NaNoWriMo

    I'm doing it again! Last year was my first year. I wrote one craptastic novel, and I won! This year I'm writing it's sequel and hope to achieve the same ...

    Sep 15, 2006


Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.
— William James